540 UNIspin Competition

Old November 16th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

Default 540 UNIspin Competition

O.K. I’ve seen quite a few trick competitions lately (who can land what
trick first) and I did a search and couldn’t find one on 540
unispins…SO, I really want to learn them but have no motivation. If
anyone wants to try…here is the place I guess. You cannot have landed
them before. Also a little information would be nice…I.E.

Name: Levi
Unicycling for: 6 months
Other tricks: Crankflip, 360
Ice Cream: Vanilla

Got to post footage to when you land it, (btw I don’t know if I am
doing this right if I am not please correct me. I am not sure if they
should be rolling or not…can figure that out later I guess.

--
Spoonthumb

monkeyman wrote:
I'm going to apologize in advance for calling you a freakin' idiot...You
freakin' idiot!

Uni For Christ

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 16th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Im in, although I dont feel I will be very competative seeing as I havnt
tried them and I have almost no free time now (I seem to get a huge
amount of work for my A-levels and it takes up near enough all my
time)

Name: Marcus
Unicycling for: about 11 months I think
Other tricks: too many to list
Ice Cream: Vanilla

Is there going to be a start date or like shal we just start as soon as
we sign up?

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck

my 'videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/c011in9s)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 16th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

I was going to start as soon as a few ppl signed up so how about monday
the 19th? That should be enough time right?

--
Spoonthumb

Old November 16th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Spoonthumb wrote:
I was going to start as soon as a few ppl signed up so how about monday
the 19th? That should be enough time right?

I dont mind. I doubt I will be able to ride (for more than about 30
mins) untill our christmas break I have way too much work to do,
even at christmas its asumed that I will be revising most of the time
seeing as I have a series of exams straight after I get back. I fear
its going to be like this untill the finish of my two years doing
A-levels pretty depressing.

Old November 16th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Name: Zachary
Unicycling for: A few years
Other tricks: Crankflip, 360
Ice Cream: Cookie dough!

I'm sick right now so I can't practice but I 'll try when I can.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
My Youtube Videos, Watch Them!
http://youtube.com/user/zaw92

Mikefule wrote:

Cross country is when you risk getting lost. Muni is when you risk
death.

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 16th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
yunisyko

540s are tough...toughest trick i've ever landed. good luck with landing
it. it's all about balls. i lose them often and then get em back.

--
yunisyko

SF Riders...Thats the Struggle
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 16th 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Name: Brian
Unicycling for: Somewhere around three years.
Other tricks: Crankflip, 360unispin, outflip, hickflip, others
Ice Cream: Ben and Jerry's Half Baked

I don't have a video camera so it may take a while for me to get
footage on it.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - *The First
Serious Unicycle Computer Game* - -Simple multiplayer muni concept demo
soon.-*
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 16th 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Man too often I am one step ahead of thes comps. Good luck kids, this
trick beat me up pretty good.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 16th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Name: Terry (Uni Geezer)
Unicycling for: about 1.7 years
Other tricks: 180 unispin, Coker kick-up & suicide mount, Big ass drops
and 7+ stair set jumps.
Ice Cream: (Alternate choice 7-layer chocolate cake!

--
MuniAddict

'
' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 16th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

agentQ wrote:
Good luck kids....

Correction:

Good luck kids, and old guy. Goin for the 5spin Terry?
good stuff.