Mexicans are angry that the United States might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and stay indefinitely./ Los mexicanos estamos enfadados de que los Estados Unidos pueden proteger sus propias fronteras, podr

Old March 17th 08, 12:35 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
Robert[_8_]

Default Mexicans are angry that the United States might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and stay indefinitely./ Los mexicanos estamos enfadados de que los Estados Unidos pueden proteger sus propias fronteras, podr

On Mar 16, 5:15 am, gravedigger69 wrote:
On Mar 16, 12:25 am, Chalo wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

snipped crap, which is to say everything

I have reported your right-wing racist hate spam to Google Groups. I
encourage other regular contributors to r.b.m to do likewise.

Have a nice day.

Chalo

Freedom of Speech as per The United States of America Constitution.
Have you got a "GREEN CARD"?

I'm not sure freedom of speech applies here. Usenet is a private
company, not a public forum, and you're using their server to post
your message. They have the right to decide what is appropriate for
this group and what is not.
Old March 17th 08, 01:46 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
BAR[_2_]

On Mar 16, 12:25 am, Chalo wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:
snipped crap, which is to say everything
I have reported your right-wing racist hate spam to Google Groups.
I encourage other regular contributors to r.b.m to do likewise.
Have a nice day.
Chalo
Freedom of Speech as per The United States of America Constitution.
Have you got a "GREEN CARD"?

I'm not sure freedom of speech applies here. Usenet is a private
company, not a public forum, and you're using their server to post
your message. They have the right to decide what is appropriate for
this group and what is not.

Does that apply to /left-wing/ spam, too?

Bill "guessing not" S.

Dude, you need to do some research, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USENET.

Unless your are Richard Depew you can't censor anyone.

Old March 17th 08, 03:30 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
annika1980

Default mexicans

On Mar 16, 10:23*pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
BAR wrote:
On Mar 16, 12:25 am, Chalo wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:
snipped crap, which is to say everything
I have reported your right-wing racist hate spam to Google Groups.
I encourage other regular contributors to r.b.m to do likewise.
Have a nice day.
Chalo
Freedom of Speech as per The United States of America Constitution.
Have you got a "GREEN CARD"?
I'm not sure freedom of speech applies here. Usenet is a private
company, not a public forum, *and you're using their server to post
your message. They have the right to decide what is appropriate for
this group and what is not.

Does that apply to /left-wing/ spam, too?

Bill "guessing not" S.

Dude, you need to do some research,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USENET.

Dude, you need to learn to read for comprehension.

Unless your are Richard Depew you can't censor anyone.

Whoosh.

HTH BKIW!- Hide quoted text -

Old March 17th 08, 05:00 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
gravedigger69

On Mar 16, 12:25 am, Chalo wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

snipped crap, which is to say everything

I have reported your right-wing racist hate spam to Google Groups. *I
encourage other regular contributors to r.b.m to do likewise.

Have a nice day.

Chalo

Freedom of Speech as per The United States of America Constitution.
Have you got a "GREEN CARD"?

I'm not sure freedom of speech applies here. Usenet is a private
company, not a public forum, *and you're using their server to post
your message. They have the right to decide what is appropriate for
this group and what is not.

This is nothing compared to some of the posts that I seen on here
Old March 17th 08, 05:05 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)[_2_]

On Mar 16, 12:06�pm, "Pat" wrote:
"���andcarole(R)(tm)"

I have reported your right-wing racist hate spam to Google Groups.

Maybe they should check YOUR greencard instead.

Okay, you too: plonk time to go back under your rock.

Because I love this country???
Old March 17th 08, 05:14 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)[_2_]

On Mar 16, 12:25 am, Chalo wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

snipped crap, which is to say everything

I have reported your right-wing racist hate spam to Google Groups. *I
encourage other regular contributors to r.b.m to do likewise.

Have a nice day.

Chalo

Freedom of Speech as per The United States of America Constitution.
Have you got a "GREEN CARD"?

I'm not sure freedom of speech applies here. Usenet is a private
company, not a public forum,

LOL!!!!! Since when???

*and you're using their server to post
your message.

Usenet doesn't provide a server, Jethro.
You acquire a newsreader to provide
usenet.

They have the right to decide what is appropriate for
this group and what is not.

DUH...

Usenet as a server provider doesn't exist..
Did you mother have any children that lived?
Old March 17th 08, 05:16 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
gravedigger69

On Mar 17, 12:05Â*am, ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)
wrote:
On Mar 16, 12:06�pm, "Pat" wrote:

"���andcarole(R)(tm)"

I have reported your right-wing racist hate spam to Google Groups.

Maybe they should check YOUR greencard instead.

Okay, you too: plonk time to go back under your rock.

Because I love this country???

I do to, but it went to hell in a handbasket. With the illegals
invading, the asskissing to countrys that have us bowing to them for
oil and the falling dollar.
Old March 17th 08, 07:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Chalo

Bill Sornson wrote:

Robert wrote:

gravedigger69 wrote:

Chalo wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

snipped crap, which is to say everything

I have reported your right-wing racist hate spam to Google Groups.
I encourage other regular contributors to r.b.m to do likewise.

Freedom of Speech as per The United States of America Constitution.
Have you got a "GREEN CARD"?

I'm not sure freedom of speech applies here. Usenet is a private
company, not a public forum, and you're using their server to post
your message. They have the right to decide what is appropriate for
this group and what is not.

Does that apply to /left-wing/ spam, too?

Bill "guessing not" S.

Lefties doing virulent race hate is soooo 1960s, man. Wingnuts
practically have the market cornered these days.

Are you looking forward to your Real ID, Sorni?

Chalo

Old March 17th 08, 08:46 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
Tom Keats

On Mar 16, 12:25 am, Chalo wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

snipped crap, which is to say everything

I have reported your right-wing racist hate spam to Google Groups.
I encourage other regular contributors to r.b.m to do likewise.

Have a nice day.

Chalo

Freedom of Speech as per The United States of America Constitution.
Have you got a "GREEN CARD"?

I'm not sure freedom of speech applies here. Usenet is a private
company, not a public forum, and you're using their server to post
your message. They have the right to decide what is appropriate for
this group and what is not.

Does that apply to /left-wing/ spam, too?

I love everybody who has an heart. Even if
they take pains to conceal it.

Some people don't have hearts. I dunno what
to do about them, except to leave 'em alone to
stew in their own heartless juices, the poor,
depraved buggers.

What good is Freedom, without an heart?

Freedom of this, Freedom of that ... phffft.

If we were decent toward each other instead
of being pigs, Freedoms wouldn't have to
be legislated.

Society is a form of squalour. Always has been,
always will be.

cheers & oink, oink,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:
Old March 17th 08, 10:06 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
gravedigger69

On Mar 17, 3:46*am, (Tom Keats) wrote:

On Mar 16, 12:25 am, Chalo wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

[...]

tkeats curlicue vcn dot bc dot ca- Hide quoted text -

"Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Nothin' ain't
worth nothin' but it's free. Feelen good was easy, lord, when Bobby
sang the blues. Feelen good was enough for me, Good enough for me and
Bobby Megee" Lyrics by Kris Kristofferson. Album "Me and Bobby
Megee" Released 08/01/1971.