Christmas Unicycle Competition

Old December 18th 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

Default Christmas Unicycle Competition

When your decorating your tree this year don't neglect your poor
Unicycle.
Yes that's right! Lights in your spokes! Tinsel on your frame! And
BallBalls hanging from your handles!

Once you're done decorating, post a picture of your Unicycle on this
thread.
Tell us if its ridable
AND ofcourse tell us what people say to you on the street.
any "Mummy whys that funny clown riding a christmas tree?" OR people
huming a mixture between "We Wish you a merry christmas" and "that
circus tune thing"

Winner? ;o.. on.. lets say.. boxing day I'll announce 2 winners. 1 for
the most "Artistic" and another for the one I personaly want to have.
(based on the decorations ofcourse)

The winner and the winners Unicycle will be drawn as a character &
unicycle for the Unicycle MMOCC I'm working on.
Previews: [image:
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...m/Preview.png]
[image:
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a.../2gifturn.gif]

_My_Example_
[image:
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...UNICYCLE2.png]
[image:
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...UNICYCLE3.png]

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old December 18th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

im in

--
knighty
Old December 18th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

you've already beaten me...

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*
Old December 18th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

1-wheeled-grape;1152682 wrote:
you've already beaten me...

I'm not going to give the prize to myself. I can't win! Thats
Craazzyy!! I'd be biest cause i'm great 'enall.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old December 18th 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Andrew Mell

haha im in as soon as my frame has dried
and my unis back together. (Y)

--
Andrew Mell
Old December 18th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

do i get extra points if i make a movie,

--
knighty
Old December 18th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

knighty;1152707 wrote:
do i get extra points if i make a movie,

Ofcourse!

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old December 18th 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
McRobbie

Heres a couple of photos of my Crimbo Uni! It is perfect to ride, no
problems. It has three Battery pack LED lights, the blue ones flash. I
have already been riding at a school today for a Christmas party.

[image:
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...074_31601.jpg]

[image:
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...072_25071.jpg]

--
McRobbie
Old December 19th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

McRobbie;1152727 wrote:
Heres a couple of photos of my Crimbo Uni! It is perfect to ride, no
problems. It has three Battery pack LED lights, the blue ones flash. I
have already been riding at a school today for a Christmas party.

Liking the lights!

Mine has lights hidden on the spokes. Not very powerfull though.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old December 21st 08, 06:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

i reckon give this comp a better longer deadline

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember that.