Disappointing

Old January 15th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kyle_Destroyer

Default Disappointing

This has been my first time to ride since about the 20th of October, I
finally got a trials uni for Christmas and since technically I still
have about two weeks until I can do anything very physical I didn't try
any tricks, but still, I fell easily, I got really worn out, and it was
a real workout 5 minutes into it.

I am out of shape.

--
Kyle_Destroyer

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 15th 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joseppi

I know just how you feel. But don't let it get you down. You'll be
back in shape in no time!

--
Joseppi

'Team Freestyle' (http://silentaftermath.com/)

'Team Roadshow' (http://teamroadshow.com/)
http://www.usenet.com

Disappointing UDC service feel the light Unicycling 28 March 27th 08 12:10 AM
Very disappointing Scott Racing 7 April 28th 06 04:29 AM
Disappointing Giro Ewoud Dronkert Racing 6 May 30th 05 05:02 AM
Coulée Verte in Ile de France - Rather Disappointing Elisa Francesca Roselli UK 4 May 20th 04 02:09 AM
Disappointing (was Recommended high-volume floor-type bicycle pumps?) Jon Noring General 10 August 11th 03 01:08 AM