Bike Stuff for Sale - AirBorne Ti Frame Brooks Seats and more

Old June 4th 08, 11:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
GMAN

Default Bike Stuff for Sale - AirBorne Ti Frame Brooks Seats and more

I thought I would give this board a shot before going the ebay route.

58cm Airborne Valkyrie Ti Frame with Chris King headset and Forte
Carbon Fork. The frame is in mint condition. I don't have geo spec
confirmed but I would say its very much like the Litespeed Classic
with a very slight sloping top tube. Top tube is 57.5 and for those
like me (older) would appreciate the 2cm head tube extension. Overall
very nice frame in excellent condition. -- $550 shipped Might also
have a used FSA carbon seat post (lots of setback) for +40

Brooks B5N leather saddle - NOS - $68 shipped

Brooks Professional Pre Soften with large copper rivets - good
condition save for a scrap at nose, came off my old bob jackson - $62
shipped

Brooks Pro Pre 1980s small rivets in Brown. Nice condition - $48
shipped.

Ultegra 8 speed cassette -12=26 maybe 1000 miles - $22 shipped.

Zeus Hubs small flange, 36H 126 spacing. NOS, pretty sure its the mid
range not the super crit or 2000 group $34 shipped

Picture are he http://www.flickr.com/photos/8018843...7605430940659/