Do you like the idea of the Sunday Assembly?

Old December 13th 14, 07:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

Default Do you like the idea of the Sunday Assembly?

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 11:04:08 AM UTC-5, Paul wrote:
On Saturday, December 13, 2014 10:49:32 AM UTC-5, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
How about "Free Spirit Community"...

Isn't it a better name than the "Sunday Assembly" created in England? I think the idea is great but it's missing the punch to compete with mainstream religion.

http://sundayassembly.com/

And how about if we want to get together on Tuesday? Sundays are sacred for me.

Sundays are for sleeping in, big breakfasts and watching old movies.

The question is what are we going to do there. Listen to a preacher, pray? No way!!!

We are free from all that. I think we should have chips and beer, followed by a good BBQ. Then we say thank you to the Banana Goddess for all the abundance and fun. By the way, the Potato Goddess belongs to a different denomination, or we may agree to disagree. We shouldn't be putting down one another like the Christians.

Very important, to give it class and meaning, we should be reading passages from 'The Origin of the Species.'
Old December 14th 14, 02:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

another group suggested

https://www.google.com/#q=list+of+God+figures

an impressive totaled polyglut

Old December 14th 14, 02:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 9:18:06 AM UTC-5, wrote:
another group suggested

https://www.google.com/#q=list+of+God+figures

an impressive totaled polyglut

Ardhanari is a composite androgynous form of the Hindu god Shiva and his
consort Parvati (also known as Devi, Shakti and Uma in this icon).
Ardhanarishvara is depicted as half male and half female, split down the
middle. The right half is usually the male Shiva, illustrating his
traditional attributes.
Old December 14th 14, 06:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, December 14, 2014 1:13:52 PM UTC-5, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
On Sunday, December 14, 2014 9:20:51 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, December 14, 2014 9:18:06 AM UTC-5, wrote:
another group suggested

https://www.google.com/#q=list+of+God+figures

an impressive totaled polyglut

Ardhanari is a composite androgynous form of the Hindu god Shiva and his
consort Parvati (also known as Devi, Shakti and Uma in this icon).
Ardhanarishvara is depicted as half male and half female, split down the
middle. The right half is usually the male Shiva, illustrating his
traditional attributes.

The idea of the Banana Goddess and Potato Goddess can only be matched by the Rice Goddess.

They are already part of our diet and they don't create conflict over who's best. Gods divide, food unites.

RICE GODDESS = DEWI SRI

Dewi Sri, or Shridevi (Dewi literally means goddess) (Javanese), Nyai Pohaci Sanghyang Asri (Sundanese) is the Javanese, Sundanese, and Balinese pre-Hindu and pre-Islam era goddess of rice and fertility, still widely worshipped on the islands of Bali and Java. Despite her mythology is native to the island of Java, after the adoption of Hinduism in Java as early as first century, the goddess is associated with the Hindu goddess Lakshmi as both are attributed to wealth and family prosperity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dewi_Sri

2009 ERGO dis-assembly/re-assembly Qui si parla Campagnolo Techniques 10 February 10th 09 12:44 AM
BC wheel assembly zfreak220 Unicycling 0 May 22nd 08 11:05 PM
BC wheel assembly poofengle Unicycling 0 May 22nd 08 05:21 AM
BC wheel assembly vanpaun Unicycling 1 May 21st 08 11:26 PM
HELP w/ KH/onza hub assembly PLEASE lancerfan119 Unicycling 5 July 25th 05 09:23 PM