Anyone ride through the 1st Ave tunnel by the UN?

Old November 27th 07, 06:13 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default Anyone ride through the 1st Ave tunnel by the UN?

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Tom Sherman wrote:
marika wrote:

"Threading tool not square to the hole.
Unless you have one of those new-fangled single-use BB axle sets,
re-threading to Italian could be much (fsvo much) less
expensive."--datakoll

I see I am not the only person to have used a quote from gene in a
signature line.

Umm..., it appears that this quote was actually from J. Taylor, and not
gene:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.tech/msg/5319063d37b970c1?dmode=source.

perhaps it is so and therefore if so, apologies, threading and attribution
in newsreaders isn't always perfect, and weirdly, I've noticed that
googledejanoodlegroups tends to corrupt the threading and attributions even
more.

It did fit the moment tho, so thanks to whoever actually did originally say
it just so for my use for that moment.

mk5000

"They still look fair.

Strange unloved uproar
Shrills round their portal;
Yet not on Helicon"--consolation, matthew arnold

Old November 27th 07, 09:43 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

marika wrote:

"Threading tool not square to the hole.
Unless you have one of those new-fangled single-use BB axle sets,
re-threading to Italian could be much (fsvo much) less
expensive."--datakoll

I see I am not the only person to have used a quote from gene in a
signature line.

That's because you are both a couple of screwballs which you prove every
time you post a message to a newsgroup.

There is a set of 4 people here. Gene, Tom S, Tom K. and me. Well 5
really, because you could include you Ed Too two. Which 2 of the 4 does
the above sentence refer to?

Is there something wrong with the way your brain works? Tom Sherman wrote
the message above in response to one of yours I believe. So when I reference
a couple of screwballs, I am referring to you and Tom Sherman. However, you
are by far screwier than him. In fact, you should be in institution for the
mentally deranged.

The two Toms and Marika!

Folks, it doesn't get more ****ed-up than that! I think it is sometimes
referred to as a cluster-**** in popular parlance.

I've asked you to use medical terms because I don't understand popular
parlance.

A whore like you only understands popular parlance, provided it is low class
of course. Using medical terms would go right over your brainless head. Now
get back to your ****ing-freaking-female (all one word) Alice in Wonderland
**** and get off these cycling newsgroups - you confounded moron!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 28th 07, 08:46 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc, nyc.bicycles
Prisoner at War

Yammer yammer yammer...you got the gift of the gab, all right Boyle!

Somebody, please take him out for a bike ride already...preferably
along a desolate truck route used by Chinese drivers!

On Nov 22, 12:51 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Entire message snipped as it is just too stupid for any group other than
nyc.bicycles. He should confine himself exclusively to that group where he
can **** with his own kind. PW, formerly NYC XYZ, is as one with the NYC
Blacks whom he professes to dislike and thinks himself superior to, but he
is right at their level. Let us hope that they will soon do away with him.
This world needs another ****ing Chinaman like it needs more CO2 in the
atmosphere.

Old May 9th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
witweew[_2_]

yea, for workout music, you basically need hard-hitting

euro-dance music... nothing else does the job really.

Search around on itunes for "euro club hits"

or check this link::hyper:

http://www.futurelectrohouse.com/tracks

--
witweew
witweew's Profile: http://www.trianglecycling.com/member.php?userid=699

Old May 9th 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
dgk

On Thu, 8 May 2008 20:41:14 -0400, witweew
wrote:

yea, for workout music, you basically need hard-hitting

euro-dance music... nothing else does the job really.

Search around on itunes for "euro club hits"

or check this link::hyper:

http://www.futurelectrohouse.com/tracks

Wow, that's reviving a dead thread.