Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

Old December 13th 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Default Steve Colligan and Pedro Tejada on Brazilian Go Outside

Hi!

Many people here know that Steve did an awesome Uni tour to the everest
base.

Last month a Brazilian girl from Go Outside contacted me to ask some
info about unicycling.

She wrote a 3 pages article about Steve's journey, unicycling as a
sport and about me!

I scanned it, but it's low quality! It's in Potuguese! Soon I will post
the translation!

So, here it goes!

BRAZILIAN GO OUTSIDE ISSUE 43, DEZEMBER 2008. PAGES 1, 42,43 AND 44!
[image: http://www.unicycle.com.br/gooutside/GoOutside1.jpg]

[image: http://www.unicycle.com.br/gooutside/GoOutside4.jpg]

[image: http://www.unicycle.com.br/gooutside/GoOutside2.jpg]

[image: http://www.unicycle.com.br/gooutside/GoOutside3.jpg]

I hope to post the translation today!

May soon I will post some TV shows too... look like this GoOutside
contact will send unicycle material to different media veichles

Bye!

PS: Sorry about the pictures size! Download it and view on the
computer, is much better!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old December 13th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Klaas Bil

pedrotejada;1148544 wrote:
I scanned it, but it's low quality!

Low? Well I'm glad you didn't post it in higher quality (or at least
resolution).

pedrotejada;1148544 wrote:
I hope to post the translation today!

Way to go, Pedro. Looks like an awesome article on Steve's awesome ride,
and on you of course with that marvellous picture. I can't read
Portugese though so I'm looking forward to your translation.

--
Klaas Bil
Old December 14th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steve.colligan

Thanks for that Pedro. Looking forward to reading the translation and
also your article.

Steve

--
steve.colligan

Once is NEVER enough!
'1000km charity ride across the Roof of the World to Everest, on a
Unicycle - Please help support' (http://www.unicyclesteve.com)
Old December 15th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Hey Steve!

Sorry, will take some days... 3 or 2, to have the translation. I'm a
bit busy with my website project, but until wednesday I will post it!

If you want a magazine, ask Fernanda, the girl that contacted you. If
she's not allowed to send one, let me know and I send to you!

Old December 15th 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steve.colligan

pedrotejada;1149914 wrote:
If you want a magazine, ask Fernanda, the girl that contacted you. If
she's not allowed to send one, let me know and I send to you!

Thanks Pedro, but Fernanda is sending me a copy, even though I can't
read it! No rush with the translation - just when you get round to it.
Thanks.

Steve

Old December 15th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

I'm urging myself to read it, but i only really know spanish, even
though the two are similar.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old December 16th 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

wow! is that your dad?

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
'2008 video now on youtube!'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqWctiLjlZ4)
'2008 \"flow\" video on youtube'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowb7OqT_aU)
Old December 16th 08, 02:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

manon1wheel;1150526 wrote:
wow! is that your dad?

LOL! No!

Steve is a 36er, who did some cool rides. He posted about this journey
here on the forum. Almost everything that he says on the magazine is
here on his thread!

Old December 18th 08, 05:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Hello Hello!

Now the article is also online! So you can read (or try too) with
better quality

Link: http://gooutside.terra.com.br/Edicoe...go118414-1.asp

The translation is cooming soon

Cheers

Old December 18th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rui

Hello Pedro

Parabéns for the article!

I'm portuguese and I can help you with the translation if you want.

Split it up and tell me which parts I'm to translate.

--
rui

Bicycle Trail From Long Beach To San Pedro? SJ Carter General 2 April 7th 08 08:01 AM
First Brazilian Unicycling convention?? picado Unicycling 3 November 20th 07 06:57 PM
Brazilian News VIdeo!! picado Unicycling 1 February 6th 07 04:50 PM
Pedro Deldopa MagillaGorilla Racing 10 November 26th 06 03:55 PM
Pedro loves Anacott Steel Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 0 January 27th 05 06:56 AM