Happy Australia Day

Old January 26th 11, 07:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Happy Australia Day

Seeing as nobody appears to have noticed, it's Australia Day today and I
am off for a ride to the Eastern Suburbs now that it has "cooled down" a
bit - liddle hop of 'bout 12kms

Did have a coupla interesting things that happened to me today but I am
pressed for time, so I'll leave it at that.

Hope yer-all 'ad a goo'wan (I know, I think I am mixing up Yankee
trailer-park with Sydney Westie, eh? Whatcha reckon, mate? )
Old January 26th 11, 08:41 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 26/01/2011 8:22 PM, Erik Vastmasd wrote:
I caught a glimpse of Geoff Lockglock@home on Wed, 26 Jan 2011
17:07:46 +1100, writing in aus.bicycle:

Seeing as nobody appears to have noticed, it's Australia Day today and I
am off for a ride to the Eastern Suburbs now that it has "cooled down" a
bit - liddle hop of 'bout 12kms

I got an earlier email from our Prime Minister alerting me to that fact.

You just had to trump me, right?

Did have a coupla interesting things that happened to me today but I am
pressed for time, so I'll leave it at that.

Oh boy, we're are all going to be poised in waiting for you to finish
your ride and report back. :-)

OK so I am back - finally.

I know, I am pretty hopeless, eh? Takes me frigging hours to do 12kms
and back

Eeerrr.. what interesting things happened yesterday or rather the day
before? Lemme see ... met a Lycra-clad fellow on his flashy Giant bike
who was waiting by the side of the road for his similarly Lycra-clad
mate and they were gonna do a 25km ride return (50kms all up) to Watson
Bay, Sydney. Apparently they do the ride 3 or 4 times a week. I am
guessing it would be a good ride because of the several hills they would
encounter on the way to Watson Bay and, of cos, back to their start
point. Didn't get to discuss how long it takes them, etc cos his mate
turned up and off they went.

I'll be trundling out my electric trike tomorrow (Thursday) because I
need to renew 3 of my medications.

An electric trike, eh? Do yer get a good run on the batteries? Some of
the ones I come across last only 2-3 hours depending on terrain, speed,
condition of battery, rate at which battery was charged, etc.

I tried to connect the trike and the medication but I gave up
Old January 27th 11, 02:18 AM posted to aus.bicycle
terryc

Erik Vastmasd wrote:

I'll be trundling out my electric trike tomorrow (Thursday) because I
need to renew 3 of my medications.

Details please.

Happy Australia Day z Racing 0 January 26th 10 05:33 PM
Australia Got It Right [email protected] General 3 August 15th 06 12:42 AM
Australia Got It Right [email protected] Mountain Biking 3 August 15th 06 12:42 AM
places to buy in australia (or to ship to australia) janey Unicycling 12 December 31st 05 11:30 AM
Across Australia Sirion Australia 1 August 25th 04 12:57 AM