19 tooth freewheels......

Old August 11th 05, 07:20 PM
Anthony A.

Default 19 tooth freewheels......

So, does anyone out there make a 19 tooth freewheel other than the
White Eno?
I've got a cheapo fixie conversion going on, and the Eno would double
my current investment!
Thanks in advance.
-A.

Old August 11th 05, 07:27 PM
maxo

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:20:15 -0700, Anthony A. wrote:

So, does anyone out there make a 19 tooth freewheel other than the White
Eno?
I've got a cheapo fixie conversion going on, and the Eno would double my
current investment!
Thanks in advance.
-A.

I might be arsed to find a 19t UG sprocket in my garage if you can find a
wheel with a Shimano freehub body (space out with plastic washers from
Homer Despot, or PVC pipe).

Lemme know if you're interested and I'll have a poke in my parts bin.

Old August 11th 05, 08:00 PM
Anthony A.

Thanks Maxo, but this bike has a flip-flop threaded hub on it. The 18T
fixed is nice, the 19t free would be perfect.

Old August 11th 05, 10:41 PM
Booker C. Bense

Old August 13th 05, 12:00 AM
maxo

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:20:15 -0700, Anthony A. wrote:

So, does anyone out there make a 19 tooth freewheel other than the White
Eno?
I've got a cheapo fixie conversion

Confused...are you going fixie or free?

Old August 15th 05, 06:52 PM