Ultimate ride

Old May 10th 07, 12:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bell

Default Ultimate ride

Not one to say any one bike is the better than another but.... The Enduro
Sworks SL is beyond anthing I could imagine. 27lbs DH bullet that climbs!
If you like to climb as much as decend, this is the ride. Enough yakkin',
better get back out and ride some more : )

Shaun Bell

Old May 10th 07, 08:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On May 9, 4:16 pm, "Bell" wrote:
Not one to say any one bike is the better than another but.... The Enduro
Sworks SL is beyond anthing I could imagine. 27lbs DH bullet that climbs!
If you like to climb as much as decend, this is the ride. Enough yakkin',
better get back out and ride some more : )

Shaun Bell

Let us know when you break it.

JD

Old May 11th 07, 05:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
HikerDave

On May 9, 4:16 pm, "Bell" wrote:
Not one to say any one bike is the better than another but.... The Enduro
Sworks SL is beyond anthing I could imagine. 27lbs DH bullet that climbs!
If you like to climb as much as decend, this is the ride. Enough yakkin',
better get back out and ride some more : )

Shaun Bell

Looks like a pretty good bike, but it's not better than any of mine!

Old May 11th 07, 05:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bell

"JD" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 9, 4:16 pm, "Bell" wrote:
Not one to say any one bike is the better than another but.... The
Enduro
Sworks SL is beyond anthing I could imagine. 27lbs DH bullet that
climbs!
If you like to climb as much as decend, this is the ride. Enough
yakkin',
better get back out and ride some more : )

Shaun Bell

Let us know when you break it

Oh fu**! There's a crack on the botttom of the frame! Knew it was too good
to be true.

Shaun Bell

Old May 15th 07, 04:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bell

"Bell" wrote in message

"JD" wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 9, 4:16 pm, "Bell" wrote:
Not one to say any one bike is the better than another but.... The
Enduro
Sworks SL is beyond anthing I could imagine. 27lbs DH bullet that
climbs!
If you like to climb as much as decend, this is the ride. Enough
yakkin',
better get back out and ride some more : )

Shaun Bell

Let us know when you break it

Oh fu**! There's a crack on the botttom of the frame! Knew it was too
good to be true.

Shaun Bell

New frame is arriving tomorrow. That's fast. Guess the big S doesn't want
that getting around lol. Good thing 'cause that's one sweet ride : )

Shaun Bell

Old May 15th 07, 02:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On May 14, 11:25 pm, "Bell" wrote:
"Bell" wrote in message

> [...]

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 9, 4:16 pm, "Bell" wrote:
Not one to say any one bike is the better than another but.... The
Enduro
Sworks SL is beyond anthing I could imagine. 27lbs DH bullet that
climbs!
If you like to climb as much as decend, this is the ride. Enough
yakkin',
better get back out and ride some more : )

Shaun Bell

Let us know when you break it

Oh fu**! There's a crack on the botttom of the frame! Knew it was too
good to be true.

Shaun Bell

New frame is arriving tomorrow. That's fast. Guess the big S doesn't want
that getting around lol. Good thing 'cause that's one sweet ride : )

Shaun Bell- Hide quoted text -

Jeez Louise, that was quick.

They may have to come out with the Shaun Bell edition. Steel covered
by aluminum wrapped with carbon. Like a Turducken.

/s

Old May 20th 07, 10:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
CMORE

"Bell" wrote in message
Not one to say any one bike is the better than another but.... The Enduro
Sworks SL is beyond anthing I could imagine. 27lbs DH bullet that climbs!
If you like to climb as much as decend, this is the ride. Enough yakkin',
better get back out and ride some more : )

Shaun Bell

Yeah it sure sound like one hell of a ride on the trails! I took the Enduro
SL Expert out for a cruise in the parking Lot at my LBS and it was very
nice. I really like the looks and the beefy front forks! I also like how it
sits. I guess the sales guy said it has a unique blow off valve built in to
release excess pressure. I also heard only one year warrant on suspension
from the sales guy. I would like to get one but I've read too many stories
about issues with the suspension as well as having a cheap rear hub. It sure
sounds like one hell of a nice ride for up and down thou! I'm probably going
to get me a Giant Reign X 0 since it's a little more tested. If not , maybe
I'll wait for the 08 Enduros. Enjoy that ride.

Old May 20th 07, 08:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On May 9, 4:16 pm, "Bell" wrote:
Not one to say any one bike is the better than another but.... The Enduro
Sworks SL is beyond anthing I could imagine. 27lbs DH bullet that climbs!
If you like to climb as much as decend, this is the ride. Enough yakkin',
better get back out and ride some more : )

Shaun Bell

Other than you breaking it so readily, how much have you ridden it?

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/up...5_32_23248.jpg

This guy says it's a POS. Why? The fork is a POS with no tire
clearance for anything larger than a 2.3 and it's a wet noodle
compared to many single crown forks he's ridden. The frame itself
(aluminum anyways) is the usual SpecialEd stuff, which isn't a bad
thing really though. Don't try to bull**** us Shawn. Remember, there
are a few of us who actually ride bicycles.

JD

my ultimate wheel XScars Unicycling 16 August 9th 06 01:11 PM
The Ultimate Muni? iridemymuni Unicycling 38 June 19th 06 03:17 PM
The Ultimate Muni? muzzle Unicycling 0 June 12th 06 10:53 AM
ultimate wheel help :-) Borges Unicycling 3 December 29th 05 08:47 AM
Ultimate commuter EuanB Australia 6 August 24th 05 09:21 AM