Anti-Mountain Bike Advocate Attacks Cyclists With Handsaw

Old June 14th 10, 07:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Bruce Jensen

Default Anti-Mountain Bike Advocate Attacks Cyclists With Handsaw

On Jun 14, 10:08*am, JimmyMac wrote:
+
No, we don;t know what transpired and Mike's silence has done nothing
to clarify matters. *You'd think Mike would be willing, indeed
anxious, to tell his side of the story in an attempt to clear his
name, but instead is willing to allow you to be his mouthpiece. *You
don't find that the least bit peculiar? *I am merely raising questions
here. *I will side with the judge or jury. *Can state the same? *It is
shortsighted to lump all mountain bikers into a single inclusive
category.

Is Mike not in jail? Does he have internet access there?
Old June 14th 10, 09:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
SMS

On 14/06/10 11:02 AM, Bruce Jensen wrote:
On Jun 14, 10:08 am, wrote:
+
No, we don;t know what transpired and Mike's silence has done nothing
to clarify matters. You'd think Mike would be willing, indeed
anxious, to tell his side of the story in an attempt to clear his
name, but instead is willing to allow you to be his mouthpiece. You
don't find that the least bit peculiar? I am merely raising questions
here. I will side with the judge or jury. Can state the same? It is
shortsighted to lump all mountain bikers into a single inclusive
category.

Is Mike not in jail? Does he have internet access there?

No doubt his attorney has advised him to hush up during this phase.
Whether it's plea-bargained or goes to trial, the less he says right now
the better.
Old June 14th 10, 10:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Jun 13, 6:31 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
None of us know what transpired on that trail. All we know are the
charges.
I know Mr. Vandeman to be an honorable man and I know mountain bikers to
be
criminal thugs. But hey, you side with whomever you want and I will do the
same.

No, we don;t know what transpired and Mike's silence has done nothing

to clarify matters. You'd think Mike would be willing, indeed
anxious, to tell his side of the story in an attempt to clear his
name, but instead is willing to allow you to be his mouthpiece. You
don't find that the least bit peculiar? I am merely raising questions
here. I will side with the judge or jury. Can state the same?

Me too, although we all KNOW mountain bikers to be criminal thugs. They not
only destroy hiking trails already constructed by riding their bikes on them
illegally, but make trails of their own - which does even more damage to the
environment.

It is shortsighted to lump all mountain bikers into a single inclusive
category.

When I ride my mountain bike I am a Great Saint. That is because I only ride
on roads.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 14th 10, 10:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message
On Jun 14, 10:08 am, JimmyMac wrote:
+
No, we don;t know what transpired and Mike's silence has done nothing
to clarify matters. You'd think Mike would be willing, indeed
anxious, to tell his side of the story in an attempt to clear his
name, but instead is willing to allow you to be his mouthpiece. You
don't find that the least bit peculiar? I am merely raising questions
here. I will side with the judge or jury. Can state the same? It is
shortsighted to lump all mountain bikers into a single inclusive
category.

Is Mike not in jail? Does he have internet access there?

Mr. Vandeman will no doubt be back in due time. But I, like The Lord, shall
not always be with you. Yea, you should be grateful that I am here to show
the path of enlightenment.

Old June 14th 10, 10:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Bruce Jensen

On Jun 14, 10:08 am, *wrote:
+
No, we don;t know what transpired and Mike's silence has done nothing
to clarify matters. *You'd think Mike would be willing, indeed
anxious, to tell his side of the story in an attempt to clear his
name, but instead is willing to allow you to be his mouthpiece. *You
don't find that the least bit peculiar? *I am merely raising questions
here. *I will side with the judge or jury. *Can state the same? *It is
shortsighted to lump all mountain bikers into a single inclusive
category.

Is Mike not in jail? *Does he have internet access there?

No doubt his attorney has advised him to hush up during this phase.
Whether it's plea-bargained or goes to trial, the less he says right now
the better.

In Mike's case, it is his best strategy that he keep his mouth closed
ALL THE TIME. He is his own worst enemy.
Old June 14th 10, 10:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Bruce Jensen

On Jun 14, 2:34*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Mr. Vandeman will no doubt be back in due time. But I, like The Lord, shall
not always be with you.

Thank the (real) Lord for small favors!
Old June 15th 10, 04:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Bill Weir

On Jun 14, 2:34*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Nothing much

Ed Dolan is full of ****. He no more agrees with Mike than I do. He's
just finds something or someone that the majority are against and
sides with them to stir things up. He's just a bored, senile old
*******.

It would be best to stop responding and deny him the attention he so
desperately craves.
Old June 15th 10, 07:53 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Edward Dolan

"Bill Weir" wrote in message

On Jun 14, 2:34 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Nothing much

Ed Dolan is full of ****. He no more agrees with Mike than I do. He's

just finds something or someone that the majority are against and
sides with them to stir things up. He's just a bored, senile old
*******.

It would be best to stop responding and deny him the attention he so

desperately craves.

What you wish for will never occur unless I will it myself. That is because,
unlike you, I know how to write interesting and indeed exciting messages
that wakes up sleepyheads.

Lucky for you and everyone else that I am just a responder. If I wanted to,
I could pull a TM and destroy these newsgroups with hundreds of original
messages on every topic under the sun. Be thankful I am not a criminal
vandal troll.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS: "Envy is the worst of all the vices because it gives no pleasure." - Ed
Dolan

Old June 15th 10, 03:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
Bruce Jensen

On Jun 14, 11:53*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Be thankful I am not a criminal vandal troll.

You underestimate yourself.
Old June 15th 10, 07:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment
JimmyMac

On Jun 14, 4:28*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Jun 13, 6:31 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

None of us know what transpired on that trail. All we know are the
charges.
I know Mr. Vandeman to be an honorable man and I know mountain bikers to
be
criminal thugs. But hey, you side with whomever you want and I will do the
same.
No, we don;t know what transpired and Mike's silence has done nothing

to clarify matters. *You'd think Mike would be willing, indeed
anxious, to tell his side of the story in an attempt to clear his
name, but instead is willing to allow you to be his mouthpiece. *You
don't find that the least bit peculiar? *I am merely raising questions
here. *I will side with the judge or jury. Can state the same?

Me too, although we all KNOW mountain bikers to be criminal thugs.

Opinion stated as fact. No we don't all know mountain bikers to be
criminal thugs and saying so doesnt make it so. When are you going to
learn that you cannot speal for the "WE" of which a hermit isn't by
definition even part a parcel of?

They not
only destroy hiking trails already constructed by riding their bikes on them
illegally, but make trails of their own - which does even more damage to the
environment.

It is shortsighted to lump all mountain bikers into a single inclusive
category.

When I ride my mountain bike I am a Great Saint. That is because I only ride
on roads.

BUT, you asserted that all mountain bikers are thugs, From this is it
logical to conclude that you too are a thug. Th begs the question
How can a thug be a saint? You must work hard to obfuscate what you
fail to communicate.