In memoriam Gerrie Knetemann

Old November 3rd 04, 02:39 PM
Jonathan v.d. Sluis

"Ewoud Dronkert" schreef in bericht
On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 13:42:58 -0500, Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS wrote:
Sad. Had he been ill?

No. He suddenly fell ill today while skiing (on an artificial ski slope
in Holland) and later died in hospital. Probable heart attack.

Damn.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

According to Dutch and Flemish teletext, he suffered from heart failure
('hartstilstand') during a ride. He had just stepped off his bike to put his
chain back on.

Old November 3rd 04, 02:48 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 15:39:05 +0100, Jonathan v.d. Sluis wrote:
According to Dutch and Flemish teletext, he suffered from heart failure
('hartstilstand') during a ride. He had just stepped off his bike to put his
chain back on.

I know, the skiing was a mistake in the very first reports (on tt too).

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Old November 3rd 04, 03:04 PM
Dolfy

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

According to Dutch and Flemish teletext, he suffered from heart failure
('hartstilstand') during a ride. He had just stepped off his bike to put his
chain back on.

I know, the skiing was a mistake in the very first reports (on tt too).

Yep..

--
Dolfy
- Webstek : http://www33.brinkster.com/dolfy1978

Old November 3rd 04, 07:23 PM
Steven L. Sheffield

On 11/03/2004 07:39 AM, in article , "Jonathan
v.d. Sluis" wrote:

heart failure ('hartstilstand')

This is what I love about what little Dutch I can read. It's so
descriptive!

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com