World Cyclo-cross

Old January 30th 04, 12:34 AM
Andre

Default World Cyclo-cross

Is the World Cyclo-cross going to be televised this weekend? On OLN?

Andre
Old January 30th 04, 01:36 AM
Danny Callen

"Andre" wrote in message
om...
Is the World Cyclo-cross going to be televised this weekend? On OLN?

Andre

God I wish...

Danny Callen

Old January 30th 04, 03:31 PM
jerry

"Danny Callen" wrote in message ...
"Andre" wrote in message
om...
Is the World Cyclo-cross going to be televised this weekend? On OLN?

Andre

God I wish...

Danny Callen

Still looking for a video feed. Anyone know of one? A Euro site
maybe? I could not find it on eurosport, but i did not look this
week.

Old January 30th 04, 03:39 PM
Robert Chung

Andre wrote:
Is the World Cyclo-cross going to be televised this weekend?

AFAIK, only the Elite Men's race on Sunday afternoon.

Old January 30th 04, 04:00 PM
Dan Connelly

Default Cyclocross pick

I'll pick Page for 17th, due to the decreased depth of the field at
Worlds.

No CA action here -- he will finish exactly 17th, or I lose.

Dan

Old January 30th 04, 04:26 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Dan Connelly" wrote in message
m...
I'll pick Page for 17th, due to the decreased depth of the field at
Worlds.

No CA action here -- he will finish exactly 17th, or I lose.

Dumbass -

All that CA flaming did we gave you resulted in absolutely no good, eh?

Old January 30th 04, 05:25 PM
Dan Connelly

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Dumbass -

All that CA flaming did we gave you resulted in absolutely no good, eh?

Okay, okay.

(drumroll)

Wellens for the win. (don't say I'm not willing to go out on a limb.)

Dan

Old January 30th 04, 06:39 PM
Wayne

Dan Connelly wrote in message om...
I'll pick Page for 17th, due to the decreased depth of the field at
Worlds.

No CA action here -- he will finish exactly 17th, or I lose.

Dan

Yeah but will that be because he broke another derailleur and
otherwise would have finished top-10?
Old January 30th 04, 07:01 PM
jerry

Dan Connelly wrote in message om...
I'll pick Page for 17th, due to the decreased depth of the field at
Worlds.

No CA action here -- he will finish exactly 17th, or I lose.

Dan

I had him at 15th in my picks. Wellens is sounding nervous in the
Belgian media. Something about being slow in the corners. I think he
is getting a case of the nerves...

Nijs crashed face first on the barriers, trying to hop, I was told.

Mario is in full media spin mode, trying to psyche out the other
Belgians. He and JP have been training together all week.

JP was a bit flat Sunday, leftover bad legs from Saturday. He faded
badly Sunday but was feeling good on the last couple laps. So he
hopes he is peaking for THIS weekend, not last weekend like some
people ;0

The course sounds good, hard if you ask some people, easy if you ask
other (another complaint from Wellens I guess). Sounds like he is
setting himself up for failure.

If its that fast, JP could get lucky and be in a group. His sprint is
pretty fierce. I will be very happy if he can make 15th, as he never
does good at worlds. I am probably being optimistic, of course, so
17th is likely smart money.

Jerry

How is this for CA: (Pontoni will be in top 20, but I wont put his
name in my list)

1.Vervecken
2.Mario
3.Wellens
4.Richard G
5.Nijs
6.Berden
7.Gadret
8.Vanthourenhout
9.Labbe
10.Pospisil
11.Heule
12.D Gil
13.Kamil Ausbuher
14.V Jezek
15.Page
16.Dlask
17.Mourey
18.Van Gils
19.Korzeniewski
20.Baumgartner
32.Jackson
39.Andy
Old January 30th 04, 07:02 PM
jerry

"Robert Chung" wrote in message ...
Andre wrote:
Is the World Cyclo-cross going to be televised this weekend?

AFAIK, only the Elite Men's race on Sunday afternoon.

Trying to find a webcast or something. Its on all the french
channels, and a couple belgian channels, and I think RAI, but cant
find the old links to the webcasts like there used to be.

I still dont see in on Eurosport. Lotta Foosbal on sunday.