Where the hell were these people the rest of the year??

Old July 25th 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Where the hell were these people the rest of the year??

Usually it was the Lance toe lickers who showed up in July. Now it's
the "I told you so!" Nazis who are witch hunting and feel due process
is just a hinderance to taking the *******s out.
Bill C

Old July 25th 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
kaiser

On Jul 25, 3:02 pm, Bill C wrote:
Usually it was the Lance toe lickers who showed up in July. Now it's
the "I told you so!" Nazis who are witch hunting and feel due process
is just a hinderance to taking the *******s out.
Bill C

I was just curious to see what you dumb ****s thought. Like many
others who have seen the sport destroyed, I ducked-out. Tired of
having to watch it unfold. Today was my first day back since you were
all blindly following Floyd. You see, today you assholes finally
stuck a fork in it.

Thanks assholes. I just wanted to come back and thank you for that.

Old July 25th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
kaiser

On Jul 25, 3:02 pm, Bill C wrote:
Usually it was the Lance toe lickers who showed up in July. Now it's
the "I told you so!" Nazis who are witch hunting and feel due process
is just a hinderance to taking the *******s out.
Bill C

let me ask you Bill:

When you were watching the live shots of the people looting stores and
beating Reginald Denny during the Rodney King bull****, were you
wondering if they were going to get fair trails after they were
apprehended? Or were you just generally upset at them?

Yeah, these guys are dopers, and yeah I'm ****ing ****ed, and yeah,
they should get some due process.

But right now, I'm in a real "**** you" kind of mood in regards to
Rasmussen (et all). They ****ed it all away. Not one set of balls
among them.

Old July 25th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

kaiser wrote:

Not one set of balls among them.

That would be the steroids.

--
Bill Asher
Old July 25th 07, 11:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Wretch

On Jul 25, 6:12 pm, kaiser wrote:
But right now, I'm in a real "**** you" kind of mood in regards to
Rasmussen (et all). They ****ed it all away.

Heh. I'll bet these cyclists wish they could "**** it all away,"
literally.

Old July 26th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"kaiser" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 25, 3:02 pm, Bill C wrote:
Usually it was the Lance toe lickers who showed up in July. Now it's
the "I told you so!" Nazis who are witch hunting and feel due process
is just a hinderance to taking the *******s out.
Bill C

I was just curious to see what you dumb ****s thought.

Why would the Smartest Man in the Universe care what anyone else thought?

Old July 26th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

"kaiser" wrote in message
ups.com...
I saw more mexicans doing the looting.

You like to put words in people's mouths.

In drawing class, the teacher will often say: "Draw what you see, not
what you think it's supposed to look like"

How do you know they were Mexicans?

Old July 26th 07, 09:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

kaiser wrote:
Not one set of balls among them.

William Asher wrote:
That would be the steroids.

Perhaps its a veiled LANCE reference.

Old July 26th 07, 12:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Where the hell were these people the rest of the year?? goes (OT)

On Jul 25, 6:50 pm, kaiser wrote:
I saw more mexicans doing the looting.

You like to put words in people's mouths.

In drawing class, the teacher will often say: "Draw what you see, not
what you think it's supposed to look like"

You are grouping people based on the actions of a few, or small
percentage nad using that as an excuse to strip their rights and
protections, and create negative stereotypes.
Doesn't matter who the hell you're doing it to, or what group, it's
wrong.
Protection from the law and government is as important as protection
by the law and government. That should apply to cycling too but it
doesn't. The governing types repeatedly fail to follow their own laws,
and do it with impunity, and cheering from the witch hunt crowd.
How do yuou feel about massive interment camps for Muslims in the US?
The last polling showed that most object to suicide bombings against
civilians here in the US, but the percentage that thought they should
be done, while small, amounted to over 400,000 people in real numbers.
This is obviously a threat. Therefore all Muslims in the US should be
rounded up, right?
Bill C

Since it's still July that's as far as I'm going OT. Needed that as a
paralell to cyclists being screwed over.

Rest Day Bob Schwartz Racing 0 May 10th 06 05:03 AM
rbr rest day Ryan Cousineau Racing 11 July 19th 05 06:07 PM
Rest Day Bob Schwartz Racing 1 July 18th 05 11:35 AM
Rest day Bob Schwartz Racing 2 July 12th 05 10:05 AM
rest day over doobrie UK 5 August 23rd 03 08:58 AM