psychos

Old August 28th 03, 03:27 AM
hippy

Default psychos

"Ray Peace" wrote in message
I don't recommend kicking his panels in if you happen to see him, but

certainly felt like it, perhaps advise him politely that his moronic
motoring is now public domain.

I have a list of license plates for similar offenders.. maybe
we should start a site with them listed or is that defammation
or something?

hippy

Old August 28th 03, 03:31 AM
Stuart Verrier

I prefer the kick in the panels option. I had a similar experience on
the weekend. the only problem for the driver was I was riding in a group
of 45 riders. We caught him at the next red lights. His saturday
afternoon would have been spent cleaning off the array of sticky sports
and caffine drinks from the duco. Oh the justice.

Old August 28th 03, 04:09 AM
Paul J

I have a list of license plates for similar offenders.. maybe we should
start a site with them listed or is that defammation or something?

This has been a long time coming. People should be outed publically for
poor behaviour in public. Driving by it's nature is very public and if
ever there was anywhere that a police state was required it is on the
roads. Anyone who thinks that their civil liberties are being infringed
upon when they are out on the road should probably pull their head in
and stay at home.

Even better is when a company car emblazened with advertising is spotted
driven by moron. Then you can spread the word about the company and make
sure they suffer through lack of business.

Old August 28th 03, 04:09 AM
Stuart Verrier

It would be a long long list of number plates but I like the idea that
if the car has any company advertising on it let us all know!

One ettiquette issue I have always struggled to come to grips with is
how people perceive riders "carefully" running red lights. I know I
meander through them down on beach street in the early morning but by
doing that I question the right I have to blast drivers when they do the
wrong thing. There seems to be a split amoungst the riding community as
to what is accepted and what isn't. Last weekend our group of 45 was
split into two or three groups due to the various attitudes amoungst us
and it never regained its momentum.

Any thoughts?

Old August 28th 03, 04:31 AM
carma1

Know where you are coming from. Why don't the hosts of this forum create
an area dedicated to the abolition of d.i.p.s.h.i.t. "P" platers, or
anyone else for that matter, that has no idea about driving safely
around cyclists. It should be called the SHAME FILE... Lets band
together and publicly disgrace these fools, I know that one of the
boating forums i go to they have something along the same lines, as does
a 4WD site. They both openly list rego' numbers...................