New Poll

Old October 29th 04, 09:09 PM
Papai Digital

Default New Poll

How many in RBR, besides me, are sick of all these off-topic political
BS posts?

Some of the worst offenders are the newbie poster & barrister Philip
Moore from Texas and Robert Chung, who should know better.

-Ken
Old October 29th 04, 10:32 PM
RWM

"Papai Digital" wrote in message
om...
How many in RBR, besides me, are sick of all these off-topic political
BS posts?

Some of the worst offenders are the newbie poster & barrister Philip
Moore from Texas and Robert Chung, who should know better.

-Ken

I am tired of it. I don't understand why they don't post it to the groups
that care about that stuff.

Old October 30th 04, 02:50 AM
h squared

Papai Digital wrote:

Some of the worst offenders are the newbie poster & barrister Philip
Moore from Texas and Robert Chung, who should know better.

i doubt robert posts more off topic political posts than others who also
indulge, his just have this way of getting noticed.
(i'm too lazy to compile and present data today though)

heather, hates people---hates politics
Old October 30th 04, 03:05 AM
Tim Lines

Danny Callen wrote:

Try living in a damn "battleground state"....If I see one more freakin
political ad I'm gonna shoot my TV like Elvis!!

YOU shot Elvis!?!?

--

--------------------

Remove CLOTHES to reply
Old October 30th 04, 07:42 AM
Robert Chung

h squared wrote:
i doubt robert posts more off topic political posts than others who also
indulge, his just have this way of getting noticed.

It's a gift.

--
Former Marine Capt. Josh Rushing:
http://freshair.npr.org/day_fa.jhtml...ate=10/29/2004

serious injury poll onewheeldave Unicycling 47 May 20th 05 02:11 AM
Interesting poll on driving and passing bicyclist on narrow road salmoneous General 22 September 14th 04 05:55 AM
Poll: KH seat VS viscount w/ reeder fluffinator007 Unicycling 6 January 7th 04 04:23 AM
Velo seat poll treepotato Unicycling 5 December 16th 03 01:23 PM
Poll for those with a 'fleet' 2 onewheeldave Unicycling 10 August 22nd 03 10:55 PM