Bush Supporters and Cyclists

Old November 2nd 04, 02:47 AM
Danny Callen

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Danny Callen" wrote in message

"Tim Lines" wrote in message
news:Lishd.283963$wV.115679@attbi_s54...
Danny Callen wrote:

Hey watch the "snipping" there Tim, your post makes it look like

those
were
my comments..

Sorry 'bout that. Just for the record, I'm the one going "postal for
politics" in the previous thread. Danny is being calm and reasonable.

Hopefully there will be a clear winner in tomorrow's election and I can

No problem Tim, there's a part of me that wants to go postal as well. I
just
can't understand some of the views some folks have but I do believe in

the
process.....so we just gotta wait and see what happens.

Danny Callen

Process?. You believe in Justice Rehnquist and the Supremes deciding an
election? ;-)

NO! Unless of course it causes my guy to win then it's ok ....Actually,
part of the process is to use the constitution so I guess maybe my answere
really is "yes". What I think is funny is when people say "I wish they just
used popular vote"! Don't work that way, never has, and never should. (of
course if it was "popular vote" then I wouldn't have to sit though hours of
idiotic commercials. Still can't believe New Hampshire is a "swing" state!
You gotta be kidding me!!! Too many Masshole transplants I guess! )

Danny Callen

Espirit de corps chris harrison UK 130 December 12th 03 10:47 PM
Clear Channel Radio DJs threatening cyclists, again! Corvus Corvax Social Issues 30 October 3rd 03 01:12 PM