WTB: Wanted - Campagnolo 175mm Nuovo/Super Record Pista cranks (or left arm)

Old July 31st 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
terminaut

Default WTB: Wanted - Campagnolo 175mm Nuovo/Super Record Pista cranks (or left arm)

I am in search of a non-driveside arm or a complete set of 175mm
Campagnolo Pista cranks, in great condition (non-date-coded cranks
preferred). Leads appreciated.

Cheers,
Tam Pham
email to terminaut (at) gmail (dot) com

Old August 1st 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com is offline
Banned

terminaut wrote:
I am in search of a non-driveside arm or a complete set of 175mm
Campagnolo Pista cranks, in great condition (non-date-coded cranks
preferred). Leads appreciated.

Cheers,
Tam Pham
email to terminaut (at) gmail (dot) com

Just for info a standard 'strada' left arm would be fine...unless ya
gotta have a 'pista' marked left arm.

Did they ever make a 175mm pista crank??? in SR/NR???

Old August 1st 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
terminaut

Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com wrote:
Just for info a standard 'strada' left arm would be fine...unless ya
gotta have a 'pista' marked left arm.

I gotta have the Pista markings, and preferably no date code. It's for
a top-shelf "restoration" and I need it for accuracy.

Did they ever make a 175mm pista crank??? in SR/NR???

Yeah - all common lengths were available up to 180mm (which I've got a
complete set of). I also have a brand new drive side of the 175mm
cranks. Photo he

http://www.chainedrevolution.com/ima...c/pista175.jpg

I really only need the matching arm, but would buy a whole 'nother set
if that's what it takes.

Old August 1st 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

terminaut wrote:

I gotta have the Pista markings, and preferably no date code. It's for
a top-shelf "restoration" and I need it for accuracy.

I really only need the matching arm, but would buy a whole 'nother set
if that's what it takes.

http://www.bicycleclassics.com/

My experience with Greg Parker (before b-classics, Greg Parker Vintage
Bikes) was excellent; as it happens, it was a non-165mm length Campy
NRecord Pista crank g. --D-y