whitby unicyclists

Old August 14th 04, 09:37 PM
Logan_A.

Default whitby unicyclists

my parental units were drivin down the old hwy 2 and saw the most
incredible thing a unicyclist who they deemed to be set up to do trials.
now there no experts but I'm hoping he was actually A. a unicyclist or
at least riding one
B. a trials rider

if you ride uni trials in whitby add me I live in ajax and work in
whitby oh and ride uni trials.

adams_logan@hotmaildotcom

--
Logan_A. - Trials und Street rider

Zoink!!!
Logan_A.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4088

Old August 14th 04, 09:45 PM
Mellick

Hi Logan,

I was out riding along that street today from about 1:30-3. Good
chance it was me, but I've heard rumours of some underground riders in
the area... So I don't know...

--
Mellick - That's my lion! Rawr! I'm scary!

Logan says that staring at trees is better, I can safely say that that
is a completely incorrect response. If John Childs says it, it will
carry more weight. --Paco
Mellick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4874

Old August 15th 04, 08:39 PM
Logan_A.

underground AHAHAHAHAHA

Old August 15th 04, 10:22 PM
Mellick

No dude I'm serious. Like 3 or 4 weeks ago, my friend's mom saw like 3
or 4 unicyclists riding arround at the No Frills by my house. Now that's
a good group of them, and noone arround here has admitted to riding near
there at all. So we have some underground riders in the area.