FS: Alpinestars Cyclocross frameset

Old April 13th 05, 12:36 PM
Darrell

Default FS: Alpinestars Cyclocross frameset

Alpinestars AlpineKross cyclocross frameset, early 90's vintage, steel
tubing (unknown manufacturer). Has a 56 cm top tube (slightly sloping
top tube) and a 48cm seat tube (center to top to seat tube), comes with
cromoly straight blade fork, XT threaded headset and cromoly seatpost.
Canti posts front and rear as well as rack mounts. Paint has it's
share of nicks and scratches and some surface rust on the chainstay has
been removed. Will need to be touched up or repainted. No dents,
cracks or structural damage. Too small for me (I'm 6ft), but maybe it
will work for you. An inexpensive way to get started on a 'cross bike
for trail riding or whatever...

$100 plus shipping

Photos available.

Old April 14th 05, 06:03 AM
will law

Darrell wrote:
Alpinestars AlpineKross cyclocross frameset, early 90's vintage, steel
tubing (unknown manufacturer). Has a 56 cm top tube (slightly sloping
top tube) and a 48cm seat tube (center to top to seat tube), comes with
cromoly straight blade fork, XT threaded headset and cromoly seatpost.
Canti posts front and rear as well as rack mounts. Paint has it's
share of nicks and scratches and some surface rust on the chainstay has
been removed. Will need to be touched up or repainted. No dents,
cracks or structural damage. Too small for me (I'm 6ft), but maybe it
will work for you. An inexpensive way to get started on a 'cross bike
for trail riding or whatever...

$100 plus shipping

Photos available.

hi, i'm interested. could you send me some photos?
thanks,
will

Old April 14th 05, 08:14 PM
Darrell

Whoops, the 1st buyer backed out, so now it's available again!