Stiff arm

Old July 26th 07, 05:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
oldhickory

Default Stiff arm

Did you see the great stiff arm move along side the lead group just under 7k
from the finish?

There was a ped in red running along side them and he was in the way. For a
second it looked like Evans hit him but we rewound and checked it was the
motorbike right behind him. The guy pushed him right into a parked vehicle
along the side of the road.

Too funny!

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

Old July 26th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
JC

"oldhickory" wrote in message
Did you see the great stiff arm move along side the lead group just under
7k from the finish?

There was a ped in red running along side them and he was in the way. For
a second it looked like Evans hit him but we rewound and checked it was
the motorbike right behind him. The guy pushed him right into a parked
vehicle along the side of the road.

Too funny!

yeah i saw it and also thought Evans somehow smacked him

Trying to keep up along side Evans..no wonder he bounced back off the parked
car...ouch

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

Old July 26th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
oldhickory

I think it's cool seeing an annoying idiot learn a lesson for putting the
riders at risk.

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

Stiff Link? D'ohBoy Techniques 20 July 5th 07 09:38 PM
stiff Candy Euan Australia 10 June 17th 06 01:29 PM
Stiff shift Dave Larrington UK 8 April 25th 06 12:04 PM
C'dale Lefty too stiff? [email protected] Mountain Biking 50 February 25th 06 02:13 PM
What about Stiff wheels SlowPokey General 4 October 1st 03 05:17 AM