Paging A Muzi

Old April 13th 08, 08:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Paging A Muzi

Regarding the strange bike parts I'm helping you order here in China,
I sent you an email two days ago and have yet to get a reply.

Did you receive it?

-M
Old April 13th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Jay[_2_]

wrote in message
Regarding the strange bike parts I'm helping you order here in China,
I sent you an email two days ago and have yet to get a reply.

Did you receive it?

-M

This is A Muzi's answering machine. Please leave your msg at the beep:

--beep--

J.

Old April 14th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Apr 13, 10:23 pm, SMS wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:
aka Marian Rosenberg wrote:
Regarding the strange bike parts I'm helping you order here in China,
I sent you an email two days ago and have yet to get a reply.

Did you receive it?

The last I heard, Andrew was having problems with his Usenet server, so
he may not see this.

Yeah, his web site states "Our ISP, core.com, has destroyed
our email capability. Please call us at 608.257.4737 or 608.257.7733"

Ahhh... yes, that would be an explanation.

Thanks.

-M