Unicyclist required - TV casting Glasgow UK

Old October 9th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
paul royle

Default Unicyclist required - TV casting Glasgow UK

Hi Guys,

I received the following email last night. I don't know many scottish
riders, and I've never seen the ones I do know doing any juggling, but
there might be someone out there who's keen. Contact details etc.
below.

Cheers,

Paul

Hi,

I am writing to you from a company called Uni-versalEXTRAS we place
people in TV and film. Our company website is www.universalextras.co.uk

We are currently working on a new BBC drama and we need your help.

What we require a Unicyclist who can juggle.

Location: Glasgow

Pay: Minimum of £117.00 for the day (this rise depending on hours and
what you asked to do.)

If you do wish to take part we will need the following information:

Full name:
Contact number:
Age:
height:
Basic measurements:
Experience:
Location:
A current photo of yourself: (Please take with at least a digital
camera in front of a plain background like a wall.)

Kind Regards

Wayne Berko
T:0845 0090344
M:0790 3747452

Uni-versalEXTRAS Ltd
.....Dare To Be Different!

www.universalextras.co.uk

--
paul royle
Old October 9th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dixon Hand

On Oct 10, 1:49*am, paul royle
om wrote:
[...]

I wish I knew how to ride a unicycle, or even to juggle, for that
matter. Hey, you should take a look at this pic of Denise
Richards - sitting carelessly in a way that displays her genitals:
http://notsafeforkids.com/?page_id=2089
Old October 10th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Stephane Chazelas

2008-10-9, 17:49(+00), paul royle:
[...]
I received the following email last night. I don't know many scottish
riders, and I've never seen the ones I do know doing any juggling, but
there might be someone out there who's keen. Contact details etc.
below.

[...]
We are currently working on a new BBC drama and we need your help.

What we require a Unicyclist who can juggle.

[...]

Hi Paul, thanks for the note. I've applied for the job, I'll let
you know how it goes.

Cheers,
Stéphane