Maintenance

Old March 29th 05, 04:16 PM
Pat Lamb

Colorado Bicycler wrote:
" I'm too old to change that much."

And just when is that magic age when you are too old to change that
much?

Please tell me so I will know when to stop changing!!

Maggie's older than you, because she thinks she's too old to change!

.... even though you may have 20-25 years on her.

Pat
Old March 29th 05, 04:19 PM
Maggie

Pat Lamb wrote:
Colorado Bicycler wrote:
" I'm too old to change that much."

And just when is that magic age when you are too old to change that
much?

Please tell me so I will know when to stop changing!!

Maggie's older than you, because she thinks she's too old to change!

... even though you may have 20-25 years on her.

Pat

Colorado Bicyclist is 75 years old? Wow. Good going sir.
All good things,
Maggie

Old March 29th 05, 04:24 PM
Colorado Bicycler

Colorado Bicyclist is 75 years old? Wow. Good going sir.
All good things,
Maggie

Naw, I am 65 yo, going on 45!

Old March 29th 05, 04:33 PM
Maggie

Colorado Bicycler wrote:
Colorado Bicyclist is 75 years old? Wow. Good going sir.

All good things,
Maggie

Naw, I am 65 yo, going on 45!

You are a young man. I didn't think you were 25 years older than me.
;-) I knew a man once who lived in Ft. Lupton Colorado. He was a damn
great guy. He passed away some time ago and I never got to see him. We
were internet buddies. If you pass Ft. Lupton, blow a kiss out the
window to him from me.
All good things,
Maggie

Old March 30th 05, 01:16 AM
bbaka

Pat Lamb wrote:
Colorado Bicycler wrote:

" I'm too old to change that much."

And just when is that magic age when you are too old to change that
much?

Please tell me so I will know when to stop changing!!

Maggie's older than you, because she thinks she's too old to change!

.... even though you may have 20-25 years on her.

Pat

You change a little every day, both physically and mentally, and you can
direct both changes to be better or worse. The only change you can't
control is the final one that we all face, either at 21 or 121. Even
then you don't stop changing, not even when full of embalming fluid, and
100 years after that you will have changed a lot, for the worse.

Now, everybody go out and shoot for the 121 mark.

Bill Baka
Old March 30th 05, 01:48 AM
Colorado Bicycler

Johnnie Cochran died died of a brain tumor today at age 67. This is my
wife's age. My dad died of a brain tumor at age 61.

Sort of shakes one up just a bit. I know it happens everyday, all the
time, but some things just bring death a bit closer to home.

So, we are going to PLAY while we can PLAY!

Old March 30th 05, 03:09 AM
bbaka

Colorado Bicycler wrote:
Johnnie Cochran died died of a brain tumor today at age 67. This is my
wife's age. My dad died of a brain tumor at age 61.

Sort of shakes one up just a bit. I know it happens everyday, all the
time, but some things just bring death a bit closer to home.

So, we are going to PLAY while we can PLAY!

OK, so..My wife's best friend, close to me too since her husband is my
good friend, passed away (****, she died, period) last year at 55. She
had been slightly sick with a lung problem that was being treated at
home with antibiotics. Her useless, drug using (and sick) daughter came
over to bum something and gave a secondary infection to her mother,
which would up killing her within 24 hours. My wife and them used to be
the 4 who imagined playing games and wise cracking into our 80's, but
now we are but 3 and a bit more paranoid. Kathy was healthy and now she
is gone due to a bad twist of fate. Enjoy life while you can and hope
the end comes later and so fast you don't see it coming. Death can only
be postponed, but not avoided, so ride hard and play hard and if you
kill yourself having too much fun at least you can look down from the
everafter and say "That was a good way to end it.".

Bill Baka, non philosopher.

Bicycle Maintenance evening class - Tues 22 Feb 2005 - Cambridge David Green UK 20 February 11th 05 08:47 AM
Maintenance manual for visually oriented newbie Zilla Mountain Biking 0 October 12th 04 12:04 AM
Bicycle Maintenance Course, Cambridge, 2 November 2004 David Green UK 2 October 6th 04 10:18 PM
Maintenance Keith Willoughby UK 3 February 2nd 04 03:39 PM
Ultegra STI Maintenance Ian S Techniques 3 October 30th 03 01:39 AM