why dont they make chainrings like this anymore?

Old December 24th 04, 07:02 AM
flyingdutch

Default why dont they make chainrings like this anymore?

some cool stuff here. No 'Hello Kitty' or Thunderbirds tho

http://www.blackbirdsf.org/chainwheels

--
flyingdutch

Old December 24th 04, 07:31 AM
NickZX6R

flyingdutch wrote:
some cool stuff here. No 'Hello Kitty' or Thunderbirds tho

http://www.blackbirdsf.org/chainwheels/

Yeah I've seen that site before. Some cool tatts there (if you like
that sort of thing).

How about this one...
http://tinyurl.com/4n9dg

--
Nick
Old December 24th 04, 08:14 AM
Marty Wallace

"NickZX6R" wrote in message
flyingdutch wrote:
some cool stuff here. No 'Hello Kitty' or Thunderbirds tho

http://www.blackbirdsf.org/chainwheels/

Yeah I've seen that site before. Some cool tatts there (if you like
that sort of thing).

How about this one...
http://tinyurl.com/4n9dg

--
Nick

But how do you upgrade the Shimano tat when the new range comes out?

Marty

Old December 24th 04, 12:06 PM
flyingdutch

Marty Wallace Wrote:

But how do you upgrade the Shimano tat when the new range comes out?

Marty

oh crap. didnt think of that... :rolleyes

--
flyingdutch

Old December 24th 04, 01:08 PM
Resound

I could be missing something here (tell me if I am) but why couldn't yo
get an engineering works to laser cut one out of appropriate sheet stee
stock, grind the bevel on the teeth and temper it

--
Resound

Old December 25th 04, 12:49 AM
flyingdutch

Resound Wrote:
I could be missing something here (tell me if I am) but why couldn't you
get an engineering works to laser cut one out of appropriate sheet steel
stock, grind the bevel on the teeth and temper it?

erm.... cos they're tattoos!

--
flyingdutch