Gettin rid of a lotta torker stuff...

Old January 20th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Default Gettin rid of a lotta torker stuff...

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56940

So yeah...check it out...

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'Koxx-Breaker!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yjjht3)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

Dumpweed wrote:
your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
like watching tv

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old January 20th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Unicaw89 wrote:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56940

So yeah...check it out...

I just watched your koxx breaker video again, and when you jump off
that swing you almost take out that little kid haha.

--
Brian O.

'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - The
Unicyclist PC Game - In Early Development.

Old January 20th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Brian O. wrote:
I just watched your koxx breaker video again, and when you jump off that
swing you almost take out that little kid haha.

Ha ha that is exactly what I said!

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old January 20th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Brian O. wrote:
I just watched your koxx breaker video again, and when you jump off that
swing you almost take out that little kid haha.

I just watched it for the first time! Cody that rocked! "Baaaaad
Torker!"

--
MuniAddict

"There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

"They all float down here"

Old January 20th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Brian O. wrote:
I just watched your koxx breaker video again, and when you jump off that
swing you almost take out that little kid haha.

Lol you have no idea how bad those kids were! So what if I was in there
park lol. The parents kept laughin at how they walked infront of us and
stopped so much. I had a parent hold a swing for me so that I could do
that shot. I had a show goin for a big park that day :-D..And thanks
alot Terry! Foot to uni!

I got the '06 torker caw89 Unicycling 19 November 23rd 05 07:56 PM
looking for torker ParadoX Unicycling 7 February 20th 05 05:38 AM
Torker LX ParadoX Unicycling 25 February 10th 05 06:12 AM
Gettin Shafted! smdO2 Unicycling 8 December 10th 04 06:44 AM
"uni will"s torker lx 20" total uni Unicycling 4 November 25th 04 08:27 PM