The Enigma of Ed Dolan

Old September 25th 08, 12:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default The Enigma of Ed Dolan

Edward Dolan wrote:
Tom Sherman and I are both essentially responders. We know how to answer
others with either information or put downs, whatever the occasion calls
for. We are not originators of posts by and large.

I understood Ed Gin from his very first post to ARBR. He was clearly a
criminal scum bag of the worst sort and that is how I reacted to him.
JimmyMac was a poor lost soul who did not have a clue about how to treat
criminal human trash like Ed Gin. However, I do not hold him nearly as
culpable as I do Tom Sherman. Why? Because Tom Sherman is intelligent and
yet he stood by silently and let the criminal vandal troll destroy ARBR.

For the 494,984,187,198,498,978,971,749,654,498,198,065,40 8,796th time,
Ed Gin is NOT Johnny NoCom.

Tom Sherman was the mainstay of this newsgroup from the beginning as far as
I could tell. It was up to him to defend this newsgroup, but instead he took
a powder. The posts between Ed Gin and myself quickly resorted to nothing
but the most vile name calling. The only one who could have brought some
order to the insanity was Tom Sherman. I simply do not understand such
cowardice in the face of the enemy.

Actually, alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent was around for several years before
I posted anything.

Courage is the greatest of all the virtues because it makes all the other
virtues possible. It was a total no brainer to know how to respond to the
criminal vandal troll Ed Gin and yet Tom Sherman did not care enough to
respond. That is why he is an enigma - at least to me.

Yawn

“fdlagjaesgtp4epsadvdsajvadsvadjvdxzjvodjvof
adsgvogjvoasjcaoivor6udfda0tvuojdxvosdotvfl” – Ed Dolan
Old September 25th 08, 02:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
Tom Sherman and I are both essentially responders. We know how to answer
others with either information or put downs, whatever the occasion calls
for. We are not originators of posts by and large.

I understood Ed Gin from his very first post to ARBR. He was clearly a
criminal scum bag of the worst sort and that is how I reacted to him.
JimmyMac was a poor lost soul who did not have a clue about how to treat
criminal human trash like Ed Gin. However, I do not hold him nearly as
culpable as I do Tom Sherman. Why? Because Tom Sherman is intelligent and
yet he stood by silently and let the criminal vandal troll destroy ARBR.

For the 494,984,187,198,498,978,971,749,654,498,198,065,40 8,796th time, Ed
Gin is NOT Johnny NoCom.

I don't believe it and I never will! JimmyMac is the expert on Ed Gin, not
you.

Jim McNamara posted the identity [1] of of Johnny NoCom a while back.
The wife of the real Johnny NoCom first ride on a lowracer was on my red
Sunset. Ed Gin's wife has never ridden my Sunset.

Tom Sherman was the mainstay of this newsgroup from the beginning as far
as I could tell. It was up to him to defend this newsgroup, but instead
he took a powder. The posts between Ed Gin and myself quickly resorted to
nothing but the most vile name calling. The only one who could have
brought some order to the insanity was Tom Sherman. I simply do not
understand such cowardice in the face of the enemy.

Actually, alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent was around for several years before I
posted anything.

So what is a few years in the long and dishonorable history of ARBR?

Actually, the group was started by this guy:
http://www.bikeroute.com/MartinKrieg.php.

Courage is the greatest of all the virtues because it makes all the other
virtues possible. It was a total no brainer to know how to respond to
the criminal vandal troll Ed Gin and yet Tom Sherman did not care enough
to respond. That is why he is an enigma - at least to me.

Yawn

Yawn away old slumberer. When the chips were down, you were found wanting
and you and I both know that. Hells Bells, even JimmyMac knows that. When
you are a mainstay of a newsgroup, you are NOT free to take powders when the
going gets rough.

Well, complaining about trolls does no good, but only encourages the
troll. Condemnation only works on people who care.

[1] Jim did not post the name, but it is clear to who he was referring to.

“the bacteria people tuned in-as to bioengineering at the correct wave
Point” - gene daniels
Old September 25th 08, 03:27 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default The Enigma of Tom Sherman

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

It is irrelevant who Ed Gin was or was not. He has become the bête noir for
what destroyed this newsgroup. He did post to ARBR from time to time, so he
had plenty of opportunity to say who and what he was.

By the way, I did not mind the boasting from Johnny NoCom about the world's
fastest recumbent. It was the name calling that got to me. Also, although
JimmyMac is a pain in the ass, I did not like the way he was being slandered
by Ed Gin.

Tom Sherman was the mainstay of this newsgroup from the beginning as
far as I could tell. It was up to him to defend this newsgroup, but
instead he took a powder. The posts between Ed Gin and myself quickly
resorted to nothing but the most vile name calling. The only one who
could have brought some order to the insanity was Tom Sherman. I simply
do not understand such cowardice in the face of the enemy.

Actually, alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent was around for several years before
I posted anything.

So what is a few years in the long and dishonorable history of ARBR?

Actually, the group was started by this guy:
http://www.bikeroute.com/MartinKrieg.php.

A real nut case for sure!

Courage is the greatest of all the virtues because it makes all the
other virtues possible. It was a total no brainer to know how to
respond to the criminal vandal troll Ed Gin and yet Tom Sherman did not
care enough to respond. That is why he is an enigma - at least to me.

Yawn

Yawn away old slumberer. When the chips were down, you were found wanting
and you and I both know that. Hells Bells, even JimmyMac knows that. When
you are a mainstay of a newsgroup, you are NOT free to take powders when
the going gets rough.

Well, complaining about trolls does no good, but only encourages the
troll. Condemnation only works on people who care.

No, I think a little input from you would have made all the difference. I
even asked you to make that input, but you refused.

[1] Jim did not post the name, but it is clear to who he was referring to.

Not clear to me at all!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 25th 08, 04:00 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

Ed Gin wrote that he was not Johny NoCom.

By the way, I did not mind the boasting from Johnny NoCom about the world's
fastest recumbent. It was the name calling that got to me. Also, although
JimmyMac is a pain in the ass, I did not like the way he was being slandered
by Ed Gin.

Well, did not Jim respond in kind?

Tom Sherman was the mainstay of this newsgroup from the beginning as
far as I could tell. It was up to him to defend this newsgroup, but
instead he took a powder. The posts between Ed Gin and myself quickly
resorted to nothing but the most vile name calling. The only one who
could have brought some order to the insanity was Tom Sherman. I simply
do not understand such cowardice in the face of the enemy.

Actually, alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent was around for several years before
I posted anything.
So what is a few years in the long and dishonorable history of ARBR?

Actually, the group was started by this guy:
http://www.bikeroute.com/MartinKrieg.php.

A real nut case for sure!

Martin did start several flame wars by cross-posting about recumbents,
which infuriated Cletus Lee.

Courage is the greatest of all the virtues because it makes all the
other virtues possible. It was a total no brainer to know how to
respond to the criminal vandal troll Ed Gin and yet Tom Sherman did not
care enough to respond. That is why he is an enigma - at least to me.

Yawn
Yawn away old slumberer. When the chips were down, you were found wanting
and you and I both know that. Hells Bells, even JimmyMac knows that. When
you are a mainstay of a newsgroup, you are NOT free to take powders when
the going gets rough.

Well, complaining about trolls does no good, but only encourages the
troll. Condemnation only works on people who care.

No, I think a little input from you would have made all the difference. I
even asked you to make that input, but you refused.

And the episode passed, no?

[1] Jim did not post the name, but it is clear to who he was referring to.

Not clear to me at all!

Indeed! Without the right keywords it would be hard to search, but only
one person fits the description Jim gave of the real Johnny NoCom.

Old September 25th 08, 05:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Edward Dolan wrote:
Tom Sherman and I are both essentially responders. We know how to answer
others with either information or put downs, whatever the occasion calls
for. We are not originators of posts by and large.

I understood Ed Gin from his very first post to ARBR. He was clearly a
criminal scum bag of the worst sort and that is how I reacted to him.
JimmyMac was a poor lost soul who did not have a clue about how to treat
criminal human trash like Ed Gin. However, I do not hold him nearly as
culpable as I do Tom Sherman. Why? Because Tom Sherman is intelligent and
yet he stood by silently and let the criminal vandal troll destroy ARBR.

For the 494,984,187,198,498,978,971,749,654,498,198,065,40 8,796th time, Ed
Gin is NOT Johnny NoCom.

I don't believe it and I never will! JimmyMac is the expert on Ed Gin, not
you.

The same JimmyMac thatyou have fallaciously accused of aiding and
abbeting Ed Gin? The conundrum continues. If you mean what you say
thaen here this. Toe Sherman is right. Ed Gin was not Johnny Nocom.
Several contributors (maybe enve Ed Gin himself) comprised that
persona, the primary one of whom no longer resides in the Chicago
area, but was an instrumental Monkey Ilalnder and Highracers Suck blog
asshole and that is all the clues that you will ever get from me but I
know who he is as well. Most posts were through a single conduit and
if he is reading this, he knows that I know who he is, but as much as
I am opposed to his role, I will not reveal who he is, but he is not
Ed Gin and not matter how many times you repeat your unsubstantiated
nonsense, it is no more tru or valid than it was with its first
utterance.

[...]

This is a public service announcement. Ed Dolan has neither been
employed for the purpose nor does he speak on my behalf. What
JimmyMac knows is that Ed Dolan is an equal opportunity offender whose
sole purpose is to aggravate not to enlighten. The bottom line is
that Ed Dolan is full of ****. Everyone knows he's full of **** Ed
Dolan is aware that everyone knows he's full of ****. As
imperceptive as he is, even Ed Dolan knows he's full of ****.

Old September 25th 08, 06:01 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

I never saw that.

By the way, I did not mind the boasting from Johnny NoCom about the
world's fastest recumbent. It was the name calling that got to me. Also,
although JimmyMac is a pain in the ass, I did not like the way he was
being slandered by Ed Gin.

Well, did not Jim respond in kind?

No, he did not, and that was what drove me crazy. He remonstrated with the
crazy ******* instead of telling him to go to Hell.

Tom Sherman was the mainstay of this newsgroup from the beginning as
far as I could tell. It was up to him to defend this newsgroup, but
instead he took a powder. The posts between Ed Gin and myself quickly
resorted to nothing but the most vile name calling. The only one who
could have brought some order to the insanity was Tom Sherman. I
simply do not understand such cowardice in the face of the enemy.

Actually, alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent was around for several years
before I posted anything.
So what is a few years in the long and dishonorable history of ARBR?

Actually, the group was started by this guy:
http://www.bikeroute.com/MartinKrieg.php.

A real nut case for sure!

Martin did start several flame wars by cross-posting about recumbents,
which infuriated Cletus Lee.

I cross-post where you are concerned because you are well known on most of
the cycling newsgroups. I feel that everyone should know all about you, not
just what you choose to tell them. I wish Cletus Lee was still here so I
could kick his dumb ass.

Courage is the greatest of all the virtues because it makes all the
other virtues possible. It was a total no brainer to know how to
respond to the criminal vandal troll Ed Gin and yet Tom Sherman did
not care enough to respond. That is why he is an enigma - at least to
me.

Yawn
Yawn away old slumberer. When the chips were down, you were found
wanting and you and I both know that. Hells Bells, even JimmyMac knows
that. When you are a mainstay of a newsgroup, you are NOT free to take
powders when the going gets rough.

Well, complaining about trolls does no good, but only encourages the
troll. Condemnation only works on people who care.

No, I think a little input from you would have made all the difference. I
even asked you to make that input, but you refused.

And the episode passed, no?

It has almost passed, except when I don't see any posts to ARBR. Then I
resurrect it to get a rise out of the usual suspects.

[1] Jim did not post the name, but it is clear to who [whom] he was
referring[.] to.

Not clear to me at all!

Indeed! Without the right keywords it would be hard to search, but only
one person fits the description Jim gave of the real Johnny NoCom.

And who would that be?

Old September 25th 08, 06:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Sep 24, 7:16 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
I don't believe it and I never will! JimmyMac is the expert on Ed Gin, not
you.

The same JimmyMac that you have fallaciously accused of aiding and

abbeting Ed Gin? The conundrum continues. If you mean what you say
thaen here this. Tom Sherman is right. Ed Gin was not Johnny Nocom.
Several contributors (maybe enve Ed Gin himself) comprised that
persona, the primary one of whom no longer resides in the Chicago
area, but was an instrumental Monkey Ilalnder and Highracers Suck blog
asshole and that is all the clues that you will ever get from me but I
know who he is as well. Most posts were through a single conduit and
if he is reading this, he knows that I know who he is, but as much as
I am opposed to his role, I will not reveal who he is, but he is not
Ed Gin and not matter how many times you repeat your unsubstantiated
nonsense, it is no more tru or valid than it was with its first
utterance.

Well, if Ed Gin was not the criminal vandal troll who destroyed ARBR, then I
would like to know who it was. I was led to believe by you and several
others at the time that it was in fact Ed Gin.
[...]

Yawn away old slumberer. When the chips were down, you were found wanting
and you and I both know that. Hells Bells, even JimmyMac knows that. When
you are a mainstay of a newsgroup, you are NOT free to take powders when
the
going gets rough.

This is a public service announcement. Ed Dolan has neither been

employed for the purpose nor does he speak on my behalf. What
JimmyMac knows is that Ed Dolan is an equal opportunity offender whose
sole purpose is to aggravate not to enlighten. The bottom line is
that Ed Dolan is full of ****. Everyone knows he's full of **** Ed
Dolan is aware that everyone knows he's full of ****. As
imperceptive as he is, even Ed Dolan knows he's full of ****.

The only one on this newsgroup that is full of **** is JimmyMac. He proves
it by his stalking behavior. I have too much pride to ever stalk anyone like
he does, but I guess when you are born of low parentage like him that pride
does not enter into it. Chicago is full of trash people. It is a toilet for
the entire Midwest. Hence all the references to **** by JimmyMac.

Old September 25th 08, 12:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Sep 25, 12:29*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Sep 24, 7:16 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

I don't believe it and I never will! JimmyMac is the expert on Ed Gin, not
you.
The same JimmyMac that you have fallaciously accused of aiding and

abbeting Ed Gin? *The conundrum continues. *If you mean what you say
thaen here this. *Tom Sherman is right. *Ed Gin was not Johnny Nocom.
Several contributors (maybe enve Ed Gin himself) comprised that
persona, the primary one of whom no longer resides in the Chicago
area, but was an instrumental Monkey Isalnder and Highracers Suck blog
asshole and that is all the clues that you will ever get from me but I
know who he is as well. *Most posts were through a single conduit and
if he is reading this, he knows that I know who he is, but as much as
I am opposed to his role, I will not reveal who he is, but he is not
Ed Gin and not matter how many times you repeat your unsubstantiated
nonsense, it is no more tru or valid than it was with its first
utterance.

Well, if Ed Gin was not the criminal vandal troll who destroyed ARBR, then I
would like to know who it was. I was led to believe by you and several
others at the time that it was in fact Ed Gin.
[...]

If ARBR were destroyed you would not be posting a question to which I
already basically said I would not answer. At the time I believed it
was Ed Gin too and he may have been involved, but was hot the primary
party nor the main poster. either from wha I now understand.
Regardless this is ancient history, so just drop it. already.

[...]

You do .... Tom Sherman. So much for your pride.

but I guess when you are born of low parentage like him that pride
does not enter into it. Chicago is full of trash people. It is a toilet for
the entire Midwest. Hence all the references to **** by JimmyMac.

Characteristically. Dolan continues to babble on about that which he
knows noting of.

Old September 25th 08, 09:45 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Sep 25, 12:29 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
but I guess when you are born of low parentage like him [JimmyMac] that
pride
does not enter into it. Chicago is full of trash people. It is a toilet
for
the entire Midwest. Hence all the references to **** by JimmyMac.

Characteristically[,] . Dolan continues to babble on about that [of]
which he

knows nothing[.] of.

I was once stupid enough to go THROUGH Chicago instead of AROUND it like
most sensible folks. The place is a mess, but that is what you get when you
allow in all the trash people of the world.

I don't know which is worse, Chicago or Detroit? Even Tom Sherman had sense
enough to move to Milwaukee. Milwaukee is slightly better than Chicago, but
none of the dumps so far mentioned can compare with our lovely Twin Cities
of Minnesota.

Old September 26th 08, 12:28 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

[...]

http://www.laparios.com/fotos0904v/SpiderMonkey.jpg.