Phil Liggetism

Old July 6th 04, 03:08 AM
Churchill

Default Phil Liggetism

The analysts are knowledgeable but they have no character !!

The sport needs a 'Don Cherry' or 'Jesse the body Ventura' type to spice it up !!
"JS" wrote in message ...
Why does he make the same mistakes every year? Who is Francise Moreau and Cristophe Mingen? What's up wid dat?

Old July 6th 04, 04:05 AM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

Shutup, you stupid newbie idiot.

Old July 6th 04, 04:13 AM
Luigi de Guzman

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 03:05:41 GMT, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni"
wrote:

Shutup, you stupid newbie idiot.

A Fab flame that we can all get behind.

Old July 6th 04, 06:38 AM
Ryan Cousineau

wrote:

Shutup, you stupid newbie idiot.

A Fab flame that we can all get behind.

He's my hero.

--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.wiredcola.com
President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club
Old July 6th 04, 12:43 PM
Race Bannon

Are you nuts? Cherry is great for hockey, Jesse is good for what ever, but Phil is DA MAN of cycling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 6th 04, 01:11 PM
Churchill

You do not seem to understand what 'colour' commentator means.

It means the commentator has some personality !

These guyz would be great for a show about Ex-lax but not cycling.

If you went to a museum of art and the paintings were all black canvas with white stickmen in front.....would u want to go ?!

Give me some colour...thanks

Churchill

Old July 6th 04, 11:55 PM
Zoot Katz

Mon, 05 Jul 2004 22:38:39 -0700,
, Ryan Cousineau
wrote:

wrote:

Shutup, you stupid newbie idiot.

A Fab flame that we can all get behind.

He's my hero.

I was cheering for Fabrizio in the elite mens' race at the "Yaletown
Grand Prix". Finally a Marshal told me there was nobody named Fabrizio
in the race.

I couldn't believe it.
--
zk
Old July 7th 04, 03:35 AM
Mark Hickey

Zoot Katz wrote:

I was cheering for Fabrizio in the elite mens' race at the "Yaletown
Grand Prix". Finally a Marshal told me there was nobody named Fabrizio
in the race.

I couldn't believe it.

He was probably racing under an assumed name so the European squads
wouldn't badger him about filling in for the other stars while they
ride the Tour. Yeah, that's probably it...

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame
Old July 7th 04, 05:12 AM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

"Zoot Katz" wrote in message ...
Mon, 05 Jul 2004 22:38:39 -0700,
I was cheering for Fabrizio in the elite mens' race at the "Yaletown

Grand Prix". Finally a Marshal told me there was nobody named Fabrizio
in the race.

That's funny, I never saw you either, say at the Trofeo Laigueglia or
Giro Della Liguria back in Feburary.

You don't make it to the big ones?