LA's legs

Old July 9th 04, 12:29 AM
Karen M.

Default LA's legs

Someone tossed this out on my local bike club mail list.

http://www.mwburden.com/misc/la-guns.jpg

--Karen M.
Old July 10th 04, 02:23 AM
Bernie

Karen M. wrote:

Someone tossed this out on my local bike club mail list.

http://www.mwburden.com/misc/la-guns.jpg

--Karen M.

NOW I understand!
Lance doesn't take drugs, he doesn't need drugs. He's not human.
Didn't I see this musculature on "AlienNation" one night?
Incredible shot Karen, he's got a good chance this year once again.
Bernie

Old July 10th 04, 01:01 PM
Kamus of Kadizhar

OMG!!!!

Old July 10th 04, 04:22 PM
AMG

Looks almost like a doctored photo...

Someone should check all those different muscles against a Gray's Anatomy,
to see if they actually exist!

AMG
Old July 10th 04, 06:24 PM
gooserider

"AMG" wrote in message
news
Looks almost like a doctored photo...

Someone should check all those different muscles against a Gray's Anatomy,
to see if they actually exist!

AMG

If you think Lance is ripped, check out this guy:

http://www.cbass.com/CONSULTA.HTM#Peak

Unreal.

Old July 10th 04, 06:43 PM
DRS

"gooserider" wrote in message
om

[...]

If you think Lance is ripped, check out this guy:

http://www.cbass.com/CONSULTA.HTM#Peak

Unreal.

Ah, yes, Clarence Bass, the well known genetic freak.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 10th 04, 07:49 PM
Alex Colvin

Someone tossed this out on my local bike club mail list.
http://www.mwburden.com/misc/la-guns.jpg

NOW I understand!

Yeah, look at the size of that chainring!

--
mac the naïf
Old July 10th 04, 09:18 PM
Mike McGuire

AMG wrote:
Looks almost like a doctored photo...

Someone should check all those different muscles against a Gray's Anatomy,
to see if they actually exist!

AMG

He's got muscles in places where most of us don't even have places!

Mike

Old July 10th 04, 11:17 PM
gooserider

"DRS" wrote in message
"gooserider" wrote in message
om

[...]

If you think Lance is ripped, check out this guy:

http://www.cbass.com/CONSULTA.HTM#Peak

Unreal.

Ah, yes, Clarence Bass, the well known genetic freak.

Genetic freak, but highly motivated genetic freak. His diet is practically
impossible for anyone who likes to eat. Oat groats, indeed.

Old July 11th 04, 02:15 AM
Bernie

Alex Colvin wrote:

Someone tossed this out on my local bike club mail list.
http://www.mwburden.com/misc/la-guns.jpg

NOW I understand!

Yeah, look at the size of that chainring!

It actually looks small for a road bike. I wonder how fast he spins?