Getting Bike Lanes - LONG was Bracelets for Bike Lanes?

Old April 21st 05, 05:29 AM
Tom Keats

Default Getting Bike Lanes - LONG was Bracelets for Bike Lanes?

In article .com,
"donquijote1954" writes:

Forget it, I'm considering taking THE REVOLUTION to a place where's
there is not so much opposition from those who benefit the most from
changes. The dinosaur refuses to change.

How did I know you'd jam out without even trying?

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.