never been discussed

Old August 21st 06, 11:15 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Al K

Default never been discussed

so, what's never been discussed here?

Old August 22nd 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
DougC

Default Most people are sadly ignorant....

....of the fact that titanium bicycles do not rust when you go lobster
fishing on them.
-----
And dammit no it's not easy--but it's worth the effort, just to see the
look on the lobsters' faces....
~
Old August 22nd 06, 04:42 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

Al K wrote:
so, what's never been discussed here?

Recumbent bicycles?

--
Tom Sherman - Behind the Cheddar Curtain

Old August 22nd 06, 05:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Captain

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:
Al K wrote:
so, what's never been discussed here?

Recumbent bicycles?

--
Tom Sherman - Behind the Cheddar Curtain

How About Electric Trikes !

Old August 22nd 06, 05:27 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Roger Houston

"Al K" wrote in message
so, what's never been discussed here?

The ineffable humility of Dolan and Sherman.

Old August 23rd 06, 12:27 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Roger Houston wrote:
"Al K" wrote in message
so, what's never been discussed here?

The ineffable humility of Dolan and Sherman.

I apologize for being correct on so many subjects.

--
Tom Sherman - Behind the Cheddar Curtain
Post Free or Die!

Old August 24th 06, 04:18 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
What Me Worry?

"DougC" wrote in message
...of the fact that titanium bicycles do not rust when you go lobster
fishing on them.
-----
And dammit no it's not easy--but it's worth the effort, just to see the
look on the lobsters' faces....
~

Nonsense! Titanium bikes are too flexy for lobster fishing.

Old August 24th 06, 05:07 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

What Me Worry? wrote:
"DougC" wrote in message
...of the fact that titanium bicycles do not rust when you go lobster
fishing on them.
-----
And dammit no it's not easy--but it's worth the effort, just to see the
look on the lobsters' faces....
~

Nonsense! Titanium bikes are too flexy for lobster fishing.

That is only for stick bikes ridden by FOGs.

According to a fabled discussion from the previous millennium, the
TiGRR is "stiffer, but more compliant" than the aluminium alloy GRR,
which in turn is also "stiffer, but more compliant" than the Tour Easy
[1].

[1] Which by all rights should be renamed the FeGRR or "Steel Rush".

Old August 24th 06, 07:25 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Roger Houston" wrote in message
et...

"Al K" wrote in message
so, what's never been discussed here?

The ineffable humility of Dolan and Sherman.

When I am in the presence of inferior beings, it would be ignoble of me to
pretend they are my equal. Nay, I prefer to be brutally honest and call an
idiot an idiot. It is all part of my Greatness which I confer on lesser
creatures. ARBR is just chock full of lesser creatures!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old August 24th 06, 08:12 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
nget

Al K Wrote:
so, what's never been discussed here?

I will answer your question Al ,but first you must go and return with
a proper shrubberie. If not I will say "NI".

--
nget