Keny Banks Muni Photo

Old October 2nd 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default Keny Banks Muni Photo

Thats one thing I liked best was he had no brake. Supports everything I
think of about riding without a brake. =p

I dont think the picture is photoshopped. Watch the videos. That size
drop is in a lot of our abilities to do.

--
Jerrick

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old October 2nd 08, 01:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

what is he rolling with

--
Tyler_N

UNIPROSHOP.COM
2nd*)---, '30ft Coaster~
')-mostpointlessthread-/--O'
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

UniKid2 wrote:

dakoroman wrote:
analize

lol

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old October 2nd 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Read the first page.

Old October 2nd 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Amazingly well done videos - the editing and quality makes it really
enjoyable to watch. His drops are sweet. Really gutsy rider, props.

--
Danni
Old October 2nd 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

Jerrick;1105976 wrote:
Read the first page.

what size wheel? It looks kinda big to be a 24 but it could be that i
am so used to my 19

Old October 2nd 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

24X3" - nearly as tall as a 26X2"

His tire looks like an IRC Kujo to me.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'
Old October 2nd 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

Tyler_N;1106048 wrote:
what size wheel? It looks kinda big to be a 24 but it could be that i am
so used to my 19

Yeah, i reckon its coz your used to your 19...
I got a 24 muni on the weekend and it feels SOOOO different everytime i
jump back on my 19, it almost feels as if i need to learn again!
I thought it would have been the other way around (feel completely
different and hard when i jump on my 24)... maybe because i learnt on a
24??? I dunno

--
mill_mobile
Old October 2nd 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

I like his style a lot.
I'm glad to see that there are actually still some real muni riders out
there.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-Incubate now. Hatch later.-

What's brown and
sticky?
a stick.
Protect your right to arm bears.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

Swiss banks Donald Munro Racing 10 July 25th 07 01:28 PM
Muni photo session, Princetown UK, THIS WEEKEND (October 7th or 8th) rob.northcott Unicycling 2 October 23rd 06 08:17 PM
Muni photo session, Princetown UK, THIS WEEKEND (October 7th or 8th) rob.northcott Unicycling 9 October 23rd 06 03:35 PM
banks-vernonia bike trail oregonchick Mountain Biking 3 July 24th 06 02:26 AM
All kudos to Jeff Banks. Simon Mason UK 17 July 21st 04 12:33 AM