Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

Old June 16th 05, 04:50 PM
JJuggle

Default Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

The below includes a tantalizingly brief unicycle reference which raises
the questions: Does a unicyclist know where Dick Cheney's undisclosed
location is? Was it Don Rumsfeld? How does a unicyclist get such high
level security clearance? Was a clown suit involved? What exactly does
"wheeling a unicycle" involve? And lastly, did the unicyclist follow
Cheney as in tail him, or did he follow him as an act and if so, what
act does a man named Dick Cheney perform?

I'd say Dow Jones has failed us miserably in providing information.

US LAWMAKERS ATTEND PICNIC ON WHITE HOUSE LAWN

302 words
20:33
Dow Jones International News
English
(c) 2005 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.

WASHINGTON (AP)--President Bush, frustrated that some of his legislative
initiatives are stalled in Congress, was all smiles Wednesday evening as
he hosted a congressional picnic where jugglers and a merry-go-round
turned the South Lawn into a carnival.

"I want to thank you for your hard work. I want to thank for your
devotion to your constituents and to our country," said Bush, who is
trying to get Congress to embrace his ideas for changing Social
Security, pass an energy bill and back other items on his legislative
agenda. "I look forward to continuing to work with you as we serve the
American people."

The night before at a GOP fundraiser, Bush had harsh words for
Democratic lawmakers. "On issue after issue, they stand for nothing
except obstruction, and this is not leadership," he said. "It is the
philosophy of the stop sign, the agenda of the roadblock, and our
country and our children deserve better

Bush arrived at the picnic in shirt sleeves and no tie. Vice President
Dick Cheney came wearing a navy blazer, which he quickly shed as he
disappeared into the crowd, followed by a man wheeling a unicycle.
Lawmakers and their families feasted on ribs, hot dogs, roasted chicken,
baked beans, potato salad, pie, watermelon, candied apples, cotton candy
and lemonade.

--
JJuggle - We Are the Newts Who Say, Nigh.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Our choices they were few so the thought never hit,
that the one road we traveled would ever shatter or split.
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24