My New Bedford Trials BC wheel

Old August 19th 05, 04:57 AM
litldude2

Default My New Bedford Trials BC wheel

jagur wrote:
*so how is the fatter tyre working out for you? whats your opinion
compared to the skinner wheel you had befor it?

any vids yet? *

The fatter tire definately makes it smoother to ride and drops are
easier. On my normal bc I had a bad habit of rubbing the tire against my
leg alot and it wasnt a problem with the kenda tire but with a trials
tire it tears up my leg, the side of my 661s doesnt exist anymore so i
stuff it with a sock so my leg doesnt get cut up. So basically most of
the riding i have done on it is just to get used to bowing my legs more
and not leaning the wheel (it still rubs but not as often or as hard as
before) At the moment my hop hight is higher on the skinny tire than the
trials because im still not used to hopping on the heavier trials wheel,
it feels alot different to me. I dont have any vids yet but hopefully i
will soon, once i get more comfortable with it and i get someone to film
me i will start. Now im back in school so i dont have as much time to do
stuff.
-Spencer

--
litldude2 - Spencer

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
________________
LitlDude2: you suck
Byrnetown: yea
________________
beware of the evan!

Old August 19th 05, 05:18 AM
zack

Evan your a whore bag! Quit being a little bitch! He was not bagging on
you when you posted that stupid thread about how cool your new street
uni is. Your just jealous of Spencer becuase he is 10 times beter than
you at bc wheeling!

--
zack

beware of the evan!
zack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4938

Old August 21st 05, 09:49 AM
leo

- Bedford platforms
- Odyssey hazard hub (with 4! sealed bearings)
- Odyssey T1000 rim
- Primo The Wall 1.85
- $ valve-cab
and a lousy rider.

| Attachment filename: bc.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/350513|

leo - Leo Vandewoestijne

'+1 866-UNI-CYCL' (callto://+18668642925)
'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)

'Subscribe' (http://unicyclist.org/cont/subscribe.cfm) to
'unicyclist.org' (http://unicyclist.org/) !
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

Old August 21st 05, 12:59 PM
flyer

Since everyone is posting pics of their bc wheels, here's mine

| Attachment filename: dsc05053.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/350524|

flyer - Level 5 Unicyclist
flyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9894

Old August 21st 05, 01:00 PM
flyer

Old August 21st 05, 01:01 PM
flyer

It's a 50$ wheel from the LBS, and some free angle iron from a local
welding shop. I hacksawed the extra bits off the (14mm) axle, and now
it's awesome to ride.

The kenda k-rad is from my old 20", and I sanded it down a bit and put
some metallic red paint on the plates. I'm very happy with how it turned
out, and all for 50$ no less!

| Attachment filename: dsc05055.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/350526|

Old August 21st 05, 02:11 PM
Tassilo

Don`t those outstanding screws hurt when pressing your feet against it
to hop?

Tassilo

--
Tassilo - 40kg goes vielzahn
Tassilo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2314

Old August 21st 05, 02:18 PM
flyer

that gets asked a lot - and they do hurt if your feet don't quite fit
them, but on the other side of it, your feet are under them slightly, so
that when you do hop, you have something to pull up on the wheel with.

Old August 21st 05, 06:01 PM
litldude2

Jeff Groves has but cane tips on the nuts so they dont hurt his feet.
When I am just riding normally they dont hurt me at all but if im
hopping over stuff and i crash sometimes the wheel goes sideways and the
bolt goes right into my foot. Once there is a bruise on your foot just
riding it normally hurts really bad.