Bedford unicycles

Old August 18th 05, 04:16 AM
munipsycho

Default Bedford unicycles

I'd like to thank both Darren Bedford and John and Amy Drummond for
providing much needed services and products to me and to many others at
NAUCC (and elsewhere, of course).

Bedford Unicycles and UDC are both class outfits and provided help to
many of us during the conference in many different ways. Both provided
me and others with service without charging for it. Technical advice and
assistance just poured from them. Both provided products on the honor
system in order to help people get ready for events, and let us return
to pay them later. (In both cases, I had to find them to pay them.) I'm
thankful we have two such complementary firms with ultra high
integrity.

The unicycling community benefits enormously from both.

Thanks!

--
munipsycho - Sometimes I fall down.

=====================
'Munipsycho.com' (http://munipsycho.com//)
munipsycho's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9589

Old August 18th 05, 07:19 AM
hecklar

If you liv in Toronto, why don't you call Darren, to make sure that he's
at the shop, and then take a ride down to see him. He'll show you all
of his unis and talk to you about which uni will suit you best. I'm
pretty sure that there are uni clubs that he is a part of too. You
could meet him there and see many of his unis. Either way, you'd be a
fool not to get one from him if you liv in Toronto. I liv in Ottawa,
and i have bought 2 unis from him in under a year. Both are awesome. I
have no regrets.

--
hecklar - Street Rider (Level 4)
hecklar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6917

Old August 18th 05, 12:42 PM
rob

Darren is the President of the Toronto Unicyclists and the club meets
every thursday night. This week it is at the Cordella school where
there will be a news camera crew there to video the members playing
"unicycle hockey".

You can find out how to get there by going to the website at
torontounicylists.ca.

If you come out you will be able to see almost every style of uni that
Darren sells. And if your interested in one, you can make an
appointment to go to his shop or he will deliver one to you personally
at almost any club meeting.

The greatest advantage of Darren's uni's are the very high quality at a
very reasonable cost, and the fact that you don't have to pay the duty
to import one from out of the country. That can add 50 to 100% to the
price of your uni. (I know this personally)

If you live in Canada, the only reason not to buy from Darren would be
if you wanted that very rare part that he does not carry, and I
personally can't think of what that might be, cause he can get almost
anything uni wise!

--
rob - Number of times over = Proficiency
rob's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6495

Old August 18th 05, 04:10 PM
bugman

munipsycho wrote:
*

Bedford Unicycles and UDC are both class outfits and provided help to
many of us during the conference in many different ways. Both
provided me and others with service without charging for it. Technical
advice and assistance just poured from them. Both provided products
on the honor system in order to help people get ready for events, and
let us return to pay them later. (In both cases, I had to find them to
pay them.) I'm thankful we have two such complementary firms with
ultra high integrity.

The unicycling community benefits enormously from both.

Thanks! *

That was my experience as well, and that is rare indeed. They
definitely set the standard high, and not many companies are going to
match that level of service and commitment to the unicycle community.

--
bugman - Proud member of the UALW

Old August 21st 05, 04:38 AM
Hermit

pictures? anyone?
also i was planing on getting a bedford as my second unicycle im
interested in trials should i spend the 700 bucks on the hard core
trials uni?

--
Hermit - I changed the title...
Hermit's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10430

Old August 21st 05, 07:10 AM
maxisbackintown

HELL YEAH you should I bought exactly that best uni ever comes with a kh
fusion seat profiles set up alex rim 2.5 luna and it OWNS

--
maxisbackintown - timmmyyy

yeah
maxisbackintown's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9909

Old August 21st 05, 03:00 PM
fishnchipsx2

Bedford *DEFINITELY* need a website, with prices, pics and specs of
their unis. That's basically the main reason I bought off UDC and not
them. Make a website!!!

--
fishnchipsx2 - ! www.unicycling.tk !

If I were to have a spoon, I would indeed have a spoon.

Put me on your msn - fish n chips x2 [at] hot mail . com (no
spaces)

My club's website, 'www.unicycling.tk'
(http://unicycle.asite4free.com/)

fishnchipsx2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9668

Old August 21st 05, 06:35 PM
Hermit

maxisbackintown, can i get a pic of that uni from you? do you have one?

Old August 21st 05, 07:36 PM
litldude2

Hermit wrote:
*maxisbackintown, can i get a pic of that uni from you? do you have
one? *

Here is a pic of my trials uni, it has a bedford frame, kh fusion seat,
and 03 Kh wheel set.

| Attachment filename: trials.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/350593|

litldude2 - Spencer