Anyone uni while mowing the lawn?

Old August 14th 05, 10:43 PM
jagur

Default Anyone uni while mowing the lawn?

Catboy wrote:
*Jagur has a video of a guy drinking beer and mowing his lawn on a
uni. *

yeah that vid is of the same guy,Danny Colyer...that video could be
linked in that thead somwhere. i can load it into my gallery if no-one
finds it.

some of the pic's are not working but i saved this one.....a loooooong
time ago.

PS. USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION THREAD MAKER!

| Attachment filename: beerlawn3.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/348472|

jagur - Random Unicyclist

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Old August 14th 05, 10:55 PM
UNIquelyCanadian

I've shoveled my driveway clear of snow with a snow scoop while riding a
unicycle. … Not that it has anything to do with the question! :-)

--
UNIquelyCanadian - 8~)[==)--O

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive
idiots.
UNIquelyCanadian's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7524

Old August 14th 05, 11:59 PM
ChangingLINKS.com

munipsycho wrote:
*I uni while my wife mows the lawn. *

Ditto. Yesterday.

--
ChangingLINKS.com - member

Drew Brown
'Changing LINKS' (http://www.ChangingLINKS.com)
ChangingLINKS.com's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5468

Old August 15th 05, 12:00 AM
ChangingLINKS.com

jagur wrote:
*yeah that vid is of the same guy,Danny Colyer...that video could be
linked in that thead somwhere. i can load it into my gallery if no-one
finds it.*

I didn't know that Nicolas Cage knew how to unicycle.

Old August 21st 05, 06:00 PM
Danny Colyer

munipsycho wrote:
I uni while my wife mows the lawn.

I wish I could persuade my wife to mow the lawn. But she can't ride a
unicycle, so I can't see it working somehow :-(

URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/
Old August 21st 05, 06:01 PM
Danny Colyer

jagur wrote:
some of the pic's are not working but i saved this one.....a loooooong
time ago.

| Attachment filename: beerlawn3.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/348472|

Thanks Jagur. This one's my favourite, though:
URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/unicycling/gallery/020505beerlawn7.jpg

URL:http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/