Los Angeles riders?

Old August 20th 05, 09:04 PM
nbrazzi

Default Los Angeles riders?

I'm wondering if there are any LA area riders who have some rides coming
up or who might want to arrange something for a visitor.

I just moved to California and I'm temporarily living around Santa Cruz.
I need to spend a little time in LA soon to check out the housing and
job market situations. The job opportunities in my area are much more
plentiful in LA and I need to spend some time there to figure out where
the good places to live are.

If anybody wants to do some riding in the area - Coker, Muni, etc.., I'd
love to meet some people. Plus, doing some riding would be a great way
of seeing the area, I think.

--
nbrazzi - _______________

Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

-Carl Sagan
nbrazzi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/917

Old August 20th 05, 10:05 PM
vivalargo

Tell me when you're coming down. We usually ride every evening--Santa
Barbara on the weekends. I live in Venice.

JL

--
vivalargo - Santa Barbara Unicycle Club
vivalargo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5625

Old August 20th 05, 11:55 PM
vivalargo

Check your PMs.

Old August 21st 05, 01:28 AM
ThisGuyIKnow

I live in Los Angeles, and I try to go for a 15-20 mile Coker ride every
weekend. But I am currently waiting for my knee scrapes to heal so I can
put some knee pads over them.

I'll pm you my email address.

--
ThisGuyIKnow - Film Guy