twnr

Old August 21st 05, 02:09 AM
frozenuniman

Default twnr

i watched twnr today, it was awsome, dont have much time to post but ill
tell more about it later, and i got to mountin uni shirts!!!
i love them!!!
more later

--
frozenuniman
frozenuniman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10597

Old August 21st 05, 02:14 AM
Brian MacKenzie

That's great, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I'm anxious to hear more!

--
Brian MacKenzie - Infection is your finest flower

'TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!'
(HTTP://WWW.LBMMULTIMEDIA.COM)

'ps. just watched TWNR, the UW36 on the stairs broke my brain' - markf

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
*122* reviews on *79* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Old August 21st 05, 03:11 AM
frozenuniman

that bc wheel in the parking garage was awsome!!!
that guy one footed on that thin ledge!!!!
those guys jumping the rocks then the kickupmount in water and over that
tree bridge thing!!!!
dont forget that really thin ledge by the highway!!!!
the 40 mm coker cranks!!!!
that whole movie was insane!!!!
it really inspired me, but some of the people in that did things some
people wouldn't even do on foot!!!!
that movie was crazy dude i loved it!!!

Old August 21st 05, 03:16 AM
Murde Mental

Rumor has it that the darklord of Coker is in the makings of ANOTHER
movie...

only that this one is enlightened by the presence of browness.

--
Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

I own Total_Uni's soul
and yes this means I also own your soul Evan_Byrne.
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

Old August 21st 05, 03:21 AM
donna

I would really like to buy this video.

When I went to the website my computer became uncooperative and I can't
figure out how to order it.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

--
donna
donna's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10322

Old August 21st 05, 03:31 AM
Brian MacKenzie

here is a direct link via 2checkout.com, the company that handles the
credit card payments

http://tinyurl.com/b3g48

Old August 21st 05, 03:53 AM
donna

BTW -- I can't do searches, because "server not found". This prevents
me from digging up old threads with info. -- I think this is an SBC DSL
problem.

I can't do pm's because I just recently registered with this forum and
that part of this forum is currently not available to new users.

Brian,

Thanks for this link, but it didn't work.

It said that my 2checkout session was expired and that I would have to
start another session where all previous information would not be
available. I tried to start a new session, but it just kept giving me
the same message over and over.

Old August 21st 05, 04:00 AM
Brian MacKenzie

Hmmm, I just verified that access to it through my website he
www.LBMmultimedia.com works as it should.

if you would like to send me an email at

brian (at) LBMmultimedia (dot) com we can get a copy sent to you poste
haste