Scum cyclists and drugs

Old January 25th 17, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Scum cyclists and drugs

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 8:57:39 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 7:41:17 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:33:34 -0000, wrote:

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 6:51:34 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
soup wrote:
On 24/01/2017 17:52,
wrote:
On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 5:26:43 PM UTC, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
The latest news on these arseholes.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/c...-a7543696.html
What does this have to do with cycling?

Seriously?

The headline from that article.

"Former Olympic cyclist Nicole Cooke raises accusations of
widespread doping and sexism within cycling"

I mean I am not daft on what Pounder usually writes but you are
just playing into his hands on this one. Even if you don't click
on links (VMs rule) a quick look over where that one is headed
should suffice.

Soup:
I'm a bit too long in the tooth to take bait from this bellend.

Have you ever taken a driving test?

What do you think?

I think you haven't.
If you have then it demonstrates driving tests are far too easy and
an intelligence test is needed before a provisional licence is
granted.

Okay, I'll bite.
44 years ago I passed my driving test.

You need to be re-tested.
Old January 25th 17, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:33:34 -0000, wrote:

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 6:51:34 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
soup wrote:
Esquire wrote:
[...]

It would be funny if he failed and had to use a bicycle.

--
"All you need is love, money, broadband, good health, satellite TV, a fast car, ......." - The Beatles
Old January 25th 17, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr Mudd-John

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:57:15 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
[]
Okay, I'll bite.
44 years ago I passed my driving test.

Time for a re-sit then.

Now, go troll somewhere else with your ****.

Get that beam out of your own eye!

Even for a cyclist you come across as being quite stupid.
Face it, you are a very stupid person.

Non seq Ad hom. Very poor.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug
Old January 25th 17, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 21:18:00 -0000, Kerr Mudd-John wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:57:15 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
[]
Okay, I'll bite.
44 years ago I passed my driving test.

Time for a re-sit then.

Now, go troll somewhere else with your ****.

Get that beam out of your own eye!

Is that the beam from a moronic cyclist who thinks he needs a brighter lamp than a car on his little bicycle?

Even for a cyclist you come across as being quite stupid.
Face it, you are a very stupid person.

Non seq Ad hom. Very poor.

Cut the abbreviations, poofter.

--
Some "chinese english" instructions (with software for a camera card). This is the contents of a file named "English installs the elucidation.doc", quoted in its entirety:

The high regard's customer:
How are you!
Thank youing can use the pico product of my company, and please press below the operation order install, and thank!
A,The software installs in proper order
1, install the good WIN2000 system;
2, open the software light the dish;
3, double click the SETUP.EXE
4, the model number of the choice gearing
a)PICO2000_104( PALApplication) this model number can at most support 4 roads see the frequency signal the importation
b)PICO2000_208( PALApplication) this model number can at most support 8 roads see the frequency signal the importation
c)PICO2000_416( PALApplication) this model number can at most support 16 roads see the frequency signal the importation
5, after finishing installing, three documents that light patch in the dish the catalogue descend: The msdxm.ocx, odbc32.dll, odbcint.dll beat arrives the c:\ windows\ system inside.
6, square version of usage hero , please double click the light the English Pack in the dish the document.
7, the copy resemble the regulating of appearance tone must install the VideoSetup software to proceed to regulate, install the procedure under the light dish root the catalogue VideoSetup the blank page clip setup.exe.
Plank card gearing
1.Insert the plank card arrive the main plank PCI the slot;
2.Start the calculator, and the auto install the plank card the drive to move the procedure( position:Light dish driver catalogue bottom)
Change the compression method
Beginning the ? circulate the ? the importation the " REGEDIT", and make sure the ?? enter the registration watch the editor, and open the HKEY ? CURRENT ? the USER\ software\ univision Canada Linited\ the pico2000 double click the " CODEC" can is worth this key to change to" MP42" or" IV50"
Note:
MP42 the MPEG4 compress the way (suggestion adoption MPEG4 compress way, should compress the way the compression the rate to is high)
IV50 the INDEO compress the way
Old January 25th 17, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:33:34 -0000, wrote:

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 6:51:34 PM UTC, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
Esquire wrote:
[...]

Why?

Old January 25th 17, 09:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Kerr Mudd-John wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:57:15 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
[]
Okay, I'll bite.
44 years ago I passed my driving test.

Time for a re-sit then.

Now, go troll somewhere else with your ****.

Get that beam out of your own eye!

Even for a cyclist you come across as being quite stupid.
Face it, you are a very stupid person.

Non seq Ad hom. Very poor.

Back to the Sheds with you.

assjsa jaombo allsac

Old January 25th 17, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:33:34 -0000, wrote:

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 6:51:34 PM UTC, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
Esquire wrote:
[...]

Because there is no proof you are competent to drive in this century.

Old January 25th 17, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:33:34 -0000, wrote:

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 6:51:34 PM UTC, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
Esquire wrote:
[...]

You think you're the same person after 44 years?

--
A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.
Old January 25th 17, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:33:34 -0000, wrote:

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 6:51:34 PM UTC, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
Esquire wrote:
[...]

He can't even balance on a bicycle.

--
The Muslim across the road started yelling "I'm going to end it all!", and started to pour petrol over himself.
As he was about to strike a match, I shouted "Abdul, no! Stop, wait, it's times like these that you need your family around you!"
Old January 25th 17, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:33:34 -0000, wrote:

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 6:51:34 PM UTC, Mr Pounder
Esquire wrote:
soup wrote:
Esquire wrote:
[...]

It's ok, he buys stupidly small 3 door cars that aren't heavy enough to harm a fly. He claims to be over 6 feet tall. Have you ever seen a 6 foot man in a Micra?