WTB: 10 TOOTH GEAR FOR 10 SPEED??

Old April 1st 04, 02:00 AM
George

Default WTB: 10 TOOTH GEAR FOR 10 SPEED??

Looking for a 10 tooth gear Shimano compatible for a 10 speed rear cassette.
Does anyone know who makes one? Please email me if you do

Thanks!

Old April 2nd 04, 04:39 AM

Default 10 TOOTH GEAR FOR 10 SPEED??

Hi,
Nobody makes a 10 that I'm aware of but Shimano makes a 9t cog for their
Capreo group. it's designed for their 20" wheel group for folding bikes etc.
I think you must use the Capreo hub also and it's a little bit low end for a
DA bike.
Jason