The Militant wing of u.r.c

Old May 2nd 05, 01:02 PM
David Martin

Default The Militant wing of u.r.c

Local scottish politics..

Play spot the Pete C in this photo..
http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2...y7083081t0.asp

...d

Old May 2nd 05, 02:03 PM
Phil Cook

David Martin wrote:

Local scottish politics..

Play spot the Pete C in this photo..
http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2...y7083081t0.asp

I can't see Pete. His 'bent isn't in the pic either. But then he lives
near enough to walk in doesn't he?
Old May 2nd 05, 02:07 PM
Peter Clinch

David Martin wrote:
Local scottish politics..

Play spot the Pete C in this photo..
http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2...y7083081t0.asp

Is that a green Bianchi cycling cap growing out of Menz. Campbell's
shoulder? I think we should be told... ;-)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
Old May 2nd 05, 02:19 PM
David Martin

On 2/5/05 2:07 pm, in article , "Peter Clinch"
wrote:

David Martin wrote:
Local scottish politics..

Play spot the Pete C in this photo..
http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2...y7083081t0.asp

Is that a green Bianchi cycling cap growing out of Menz. Campbell's
shoulder? I think we should be told... ;-)

I couldn't make it, but heard the only bad bit of the day was the cafe in
the strawberry fields not being open on the way back..

To be honest, I had to look at the full size print version to identify you..

...d

Old May 2nd 05, 03:51 PM
wafflycat

"David Martin" wrote in message
Local scottish politics..

Play spot the Pete C in this photo..
http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2...y7083081t0.asp

..d

Come the revolution, those who put charges on bike parking will be shot at
dawn ;-)

Cheers, helen s
(now off for a lie-down in a nice room with padded walls)

Old May 2nd 05, 05:46 PM
the.Mark

David Martin wrote:
On 2/5/05 2:07 pm, in article ,
"Peter Clinch" wrote:

David Martin wrote:
Local scottish politics..

Play spot the Pete C in this photo..
http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2...y7083081t0.asp

Is that a green Bianchi cycling cap growing out of Menz.
Campbell's shoulder? I think we should be told... ;-)

I couldn't make it, but heard the only bad bit of the day was
the cafe in the strawberry fields not being open on the way
back..

To be honest, I had to look at the full size print version to
identify you..

..d

I recognised the hat. ;-)
--
Mark

1x1 wheel, 3x2 wheels & 1x3 wheels.

Old May 2nd 05, 05:56 PM
Peter Clinch

Phil Cook wrote:

I can't see Pete. His 'bent isn't in the pic either. But then he lives
near enough to walk in doesn't he?

I am, somewhat surrealy given that I don't cycle to work, the
nominated BUG rep on the new steering group for the hospital's
transport policy. I did raise this as a caveat on volunteering
when nobody else wanted to do it, but the BUG chairman reckoned
that it was actually a good thing as I wouldn't be seen to have
only 1 axe to grind or just looking after my own back. Haven't
actually heard anything about any meetings from the site management
yet, but whether that's because there haven't been any or they
"forgot" to tell me, I don't know...

(In the pic, I am under the Bianchi cap just being Sir Menz, and
when some bikes were shooshed into the picture mine was too far
back in the pile to be convenient. There was an OkeJa boosting the
Sensible Bikes contingent too.)

Pete.
Old May 2nd 05, 06:15 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Mon, 02 May 2005 13:02:40 +0100, David Martin
wrote in message
:

Play spot the Pete C in this photo..

I notice the put the girlies in front. Smart move :-)

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken
Old May 2nd 05, 07:01 PM
Roos Eisma

"the.Mark" writes:

David Martin wrote:

Play spot the Pete C in this photo..
http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2...y7083081t0.asp

I recognised the hat. ;-)

Why is it that some short people never learn that they should be in the
front of the group during photographs :-)

Roos
Old May 2nd 05, 07:33 PM
Peter Clinch

Roos Eisma wrote:

Why is it that some short people never learn that they should be in the
front of the group during photographs :-)

It's actually not quite so stoopid if you're not desperate to be in shot...

Pete.