FS: handlebar, aerobar, cranks, shifter, seatposts

Old June 14th 06, 03:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: handlebar, aerobar, cranks, shifter, seatposts

Road handlebar - 6061 alloy "Felt" branded bar. New bike take-off. No
scratches in the black finish. Ergo shape is the same as the one pictured
at http://www.feltracing.com/06/06_comp...arbon_bar.html. 46 cm
width, 31.8 mm oversized center clamp. I don't know the weight on it, I'd
have to bring it to work to put it on a scale. Will ship for $20.

Profile Aerolite aerobars - Some of the most adjustable bars you can buy.
Fit 31.8 mm (oversied) bars. They're just in my box of extra parts, may as
well get used by someone. In great shape. Some of the most adjustable bars
you can buy.
http://www.profile-design.com/2006_p.../aerolite.html.
Best internet price I can find is $110. Priority mail shipping included for
$55.

Truvativ Elita GXP cranks - integrated bottom bracket style. 175 mm arms.
English threaded bottom bracket included.
http://www.sram.com/en/truvativ/road/cranksets/elita/ Mine are the mirrored
black finish (really slick looking crankarms) with 39x48 tooth chainrings
ideal for cyclocross, touring, commuting, etc. If you had a bigger
chainring to throw on these like a 52 or 53, (standard 130mm BCD) then they
would be an ideal road crank. Anyhow, the cranks and included bottom
bracket have less than 300 road miles. Rings are clean and show no wear.
Bearings spin like glass. I simply needed to switch to a different crank
length so I put a different system on the bike. $70 includes priority mail
shipping.

Left hand Dura-Ace 7700 nine speed shifter. New, never installed. Left
hand only, for double crank. Missing bar clamp, but clamp nut and hood
included. Say $55 shipped.

Felt carbon fiber seatpost. 27.2 mm diameter, 250 mm length. New bike take
off, I needed a longer post. Like the one shown here
http://www.feltracing.com/06/06_bikes/f2c/ (click on 'larger view') $30.

Titec XC carbon fiber seatpost. 30.9 mm diameter (fits specialized, etc)
390 mm length, 240 grams. Has light scuffing at insertion point from some
use on my mountain bike.
http://www.titec.com/pdmain.php?class=4&series=16&id=52 Otherwise good
condition. $30 shipped.

I can send a closeup pictures of items to those interested in purchasing.
All items available for pickup in Charlottesville, VA. If interested in any
items, let me know, as I'll send them to a swap sale soon next few days.

JN