Underwear under tights?

Old October 31st 04, 02:11 PM
Beverly

"Jeff Starr" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:00:41 GMT, "Beverly"
wrote:

If I'm doing rides over 20 miles I'll use A&D ointment. I've never tried
anything else as this seems to work fine for me.

Beverly

Hi, I have tried A&D, the Bodyglide and Sixtufit Olympia Gesasscreme
are better. The A&D doesn't last as long.

Life is Good!
Jeff

I'll have to give the others a try on longer rides. This summer most rides
have been in the 25-50 mile range. Next summer I hope to increase this
number. I'm aiming for the first 100 mile day.

Beverly

Old October 31st 04, 04:08 PM
Jeff Starr

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:11:33 GMT, "Beverly"
wrote:

Hi, I have tried A&D, the Bodyglide and Sixtufit Olympia Gesasscreme
are better. The A&D doesn't last as long.

Life is Good!
Jeff

I'll have to give the others a try on longer rides. This summer most rides
have been in the 25-50 mile range. Next summer I hope to increase this
number. I'm aiming for the first 100 mile day.

Beverly

Hi Beverly, I would suggest that you experiment before the longer
rides. The Sixtufit Olympia Gesasscreme always leaves my skin feeling
soft and damage free. It really is an interesting product. The labels
and all info on the box, is in German, so I have no idea what the
details are. I tried using a translation program, but it wasn't real
helpful.

Good luck on that first century. I did my first metric century, this
summer. It was an accomplishment, that I am proud of. It wasn't easy,
and the last 4-5 miles was in a driving rain. I did it with a fellow I
had met while out riding. We have become friends and ride together,
every so often. He is a much stronger rider, than I, and I am quite
certain, that without his encouragement and wind breaking, I wouldn't
have made it.

Life is Good!
Jeff
Old October 31st 04, 04:52 PM
Beverly

wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the suggestions. I will experiment on my shorter rides.

I do most of my riding with fellow bike patrolmen on the local trails. Many
are experienced riders and have been encouraging, too. Riding with them has
certainly improved my biking skills. At age 61, I've bought my first road
bike, switched to clipless pedals and started tackling hills! The century
is my next challenge.

Beverly

Old October 31st 04, 05:24 PM
Claire Petersky

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:49:08 GMT, "Claire Petersky"
wrote in message
.net:

I thought I was the only person who used the expression, "nether

regions" --
or maybe you learned it from me?

No, it's pretty common in England.

Then I must have picked it up from someone from over there. It's a great
euphemism.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
Home of the meditative cyclist:

Old October 31st 04, 06:11 PM
Kenneth

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:08:12 -0600, Jeff Starr
wrote:

The Sixtufit Olympia Gesasscreme always leaves my skin feeling
soft and damage free. It really is an interesting product. The labels
and all info on the box, is in German, so I have no idea what the
details are.

Howdy,

It's toothpaste...! BG

--
Kenneth

Old October 31st 04, 06:49 PM
David Reuteler

Arthur Harris wrote:
OK, wool has some good qualities. But it's hot in the summer, itchy all the
time, and dreadful in the rain. Besides that, it's expensive, takes forever
to dry, and often loses its shape. Oh yeah, and the moths love to eat it.

it's great in the rain. what're you talking about? especially cold rain.
yow, what is it you think the good qualities are then, i'm curious to know.
i don't find it itchy or hot, mine don't lose shape (swobo or woolistic).
everything dries quickly here in the desert so i wouldn't know about that
and we don't have moths. the normal woolistic (which are always out of
stock) of woolywarm aren't particuliarly expensive compared to most
jerseys either.
--
david reuteler