Is this a vehicle and if so, what restrictions should we impose?

Old May 2nd 18, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Is this a vehicle and if so, what restrictions should we impose?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcNx-x-X4AEvpRo.jpg
Old May 3rd 18, 04:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bret Cahill

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcNx-x-X4AEvpRo.jpg

Require a big reflective triangle like they do with the Amish in PA.

Old May 3rd 18, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 4:04:53 AM UTC+1, Bret Cahill wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcNx-x-X4AEvpRo.jpg

Require a big reflective triangle like they do with the Amish in PA.

Keen eyed viewers can spot my old Raleigh Pioneer bike on the back as scrap with it reflector still attached. There is also a contraption that I used to hang upside down on when I had a bad back.

Old May 3rd 18, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 8:30:13 PM UTC+1, wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcNx-x-X4AEvpRo.jpg

What does the cat think?

Old May 3rd 18, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 4:04:53 AM UTC+1, Bret Cahill wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcNx-x-X4AEvpRo.jpg

Require a big reflective triangle like they do with the Amish in PA.

Why?

Old May 3rd 18, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 8:00:36 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 8:30:13 PM UTC+1, wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcNx-x-X4AEvpRo.jpg

What does the cat think?

That was a feral cat called Herbert who used to sleep in our outside dog kennel, sadly now passed away.
Old May 4th 18, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 8:16:26 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 8:00:36 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 8:30:13 PM UTC+1, wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcNx-x-X4AEvpRo.jpg

What does the cat think?

That was a feral cat called Herbert who used to sleep in our outside dog kennel, sadly now passed away.

That's both happy and sad.

The point is what will happen when cats have completed their plans for world domination?
What sort of vehicles will we be allowed to use? Mouse powered?

Old May 4th 18, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 03/05/2018 20:16, wrote:
On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 8:00:36 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at 8:30:13 PM UTC+1, wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcNx-x-X4AEvpRo.jpg

What does the cat think?

That was a feral cat called Herbert who used to sleep in our outside dog kennel, sadly now passed away.

The cat, the dog or the kennel?

Aussie cyclists come under same restrictions as Hell's Angels Mrcheerful UK 26 April 13th 14 01:20 AM
Weight Restrictions Dave B. General 1 May 31st 05 12:26 PM
Any train restrictions for London Bikeathon? Jeremy Collins UK 5 June 23rd 04 06:56 PM
Snowdon Restrictions adownhiller Mountain Biking 2 April 22nd 04 08:44 AM
Aluminum and steel weight restrictions? kb Techniques 5 December 29th 03 02:49 PM