Still Waiting Still Clueless

Old June 6th 09, 12:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Neil Brooks

Default Still Waiting Still Clueless

On Jun 5, 9:00*pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

Oh, Sorni. Michelin tires caused you to fall off the wagon, did
they??

PS: *Psst. *It's Neil Brooks who rode into a guy's open car door on his
brand-new Moots (bought with inherited money IIRC -- Disability Doesn't Buy
Boutique Bikes)

When you outright lie, it's rather pathetic. Problem is, that's all
you do.

Or is it that the gin-soaked brain simply can't remember.

The gentlemen with the tinted windows FLUNG his car door open directly
into me at the moment I road by. He was on his cell phone.

I have "inherited" no money.

I WAS, however, the director of a company that went public. In other
words, I earned my money.

So sorry you still live in a hovel with your retarded cat.

and sued for /another/ brand-new Moots. *Then, apparently,

You mean the insurance company OFFERED me a new bike, don't you?

I took it.

They also gave me $1,000 for pain and suffering. I gave IT to the San
Diego County Bicycle Coalition.

he stopped in the middle of the freeway in his Magic Flying Prus (sic) {tm}

One day, perhaps you'll explain to me and to others what's
hypocritical about flying to France to be evaluated by an
ophthalmologist.

Oh, wait. That's right. You start with conclusions, and then make up
whatever you feel will support them.

and got rear-ended...and not in the good way he usually does.

Here's where right-wing homophobia comes in. That train's NEVER late.

*My guess he
sued in that little incident, too,

Nope. Her insurance DID pay my medical bills, though, and DID give me
market value for my car.

but not before refilling his Endless
Vicadin Prescription. *

I don't take Vicodin. You can't SPELL Vicodin. I'm sorry that your
choice of drugs has to come from the streets or in brown paper bags.

I'm also sorry that you still find it necessary to continue to needle
somebody with a complex medical history for their chronic pain.

I spend very little time publicizing your back pain, dental problems,
or chronic prostate issues. Should I make Flomax jokes?

Perhaps -- on "Water Wednesdays" -- you should increase your WATER
intake ... not your Vodka intake.

But there really IS a special place in hell for ****s like you.

You're experiencing the first phase, now: painful loneliness.

And it's no wonder.

You spend a great deal of effort in pushing people away.

Trust me -- too much effort.

All they have to do is get to know you, and -- like your wives -- THEY
WILL FLEE OF THEIR OWN ACCORD.

So you may be thinking of him, not me. *He "Sues
Simply, That Others May Simply Pay" LOL *I've never been involved in any
type of lawsuit. *I'll wait a few hours for your apology; then it's RE-plonk
time. *(Until you change your user name yet again, of course.)

Lawsuits are public record, Bill.

Perhaps you'll get behind YOUR claim and figure out who it is that I
have sued.

But perhaps not.

"Plonk" must mean buy and knock back another bottle, to you, huh??

Lastly, it's no coincidence that the online LOL is usually the ONLY
LOL in a person's life. I know you, Bill. You truly ARE a miserable
**** who has never come to grips with his demons, who EPITOMIZES Dry
Drunk Syndrome, and who never utters a word without first calculating
the damage it will do.

You are truly a pathetic creature.

Arrogant and clueless Bill C Racing 11 December 4th 06 09:30 AM
OT - clueless in Coventry - you've got to laugh vernon UK 5 November 12th 06 08:26 PM
It is true that some are clueless David Martin UK 12 May 6th 06 05:14 PM
Clueless sounding question - how can I tell if.... David E. Belcher UK 5 March 27th 06 03:09 PM
Clueless councillor The Luggage UK 1 August 16th 05 12:42 PM