Bicycle Seat

Old November 8th 04, 10:36 AM
Maggie

Ben Pfaff wrote in message ...
(Maggie) writes:

Went to the LBS...bought a new seat for my bike. Brought it home,
tried to put it on my bike. Threw it out with garage window and
shattered the glass. Lesson learned....let the person in the LBS put
your bike seat on for you.

I'm confused. What part of the procedure for changing saddles
involves pulling so hard that it could cause the saddle to go
through a window? I've swapped saddles half a dozen times and
never had to do that.

I THREW it through the window. It was not an accident. The saddle or
seat was not easy to swap. It may be because I have a very cheap
bike. Who knows.
Old November 8th 04, 01:53 PM
Maggie

Zoot Katz wrote in message ..

For a comfortable seat, fly Lufthansa or KLM.

I can't. I have to use my one pass miles on Continental. But thanks
for the education regarding seats and saddles. :-)

http://hometown.aol.com/lbuset/
Old November 8th 04, 02:00 PM
Roger Zoul

Maggie wrote:
:: Went to the LBS...bought a new seat for my bike. Brought it home,
:: tried to put it on my bike. Threw it out with garage window and
:: shattered the glass. Lesson learned....let the person in the LBS put
:: your bike seat on for you. LEARNING THE HARD WAY!!! Hope everyone
:: else is enjoying this beautiful Saturday riding their bike. Mine is
:: in the garage without a seat. Guess I will throw the bike in the
:: trunk, ride over there and see if he will take pity on me. Where do
:: I get the idea I have one mechanical bone in my body? I also broke a
:: nail. What a bitch of a day. "Finally realizes why the LBS is always
:: crowded." Peace and Stuff

You ended you post with this: Peace and Stuff

I suggest you keep this in mind.

Old November 9th 04, 10:48 AM
Maggie

"Roger Zoul" wrote in message ...

You ended you post with this: Peace and Stuff

I suggest you keep this in mind.

Point taken. Age has not mellowed me. It has made me angry and
bitter,
Throwing a bike seat through a window...keeps me from throwing some
people I've had to deal with in my life through a window. Which one is
better??? Riding my bike makes me mellow though. It is a GOOD THING!
:-)
Peace.