Amusement Park Unicyclist?

Old August 21st 04, 05:45 AM
The_SkunkMan

Default Amusement Park Unicyclist?

A couple of weeks ago I saw some unicyclist at an amusement park in PA
called IdleWild. I was just wandering if any of them where one of you
guys.

--
The_SkunkMan
The_SkunkMan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4936

Old August 21st 04, 06:16 AM
gasmaster

In the back to school spirit, what you meant to write is were, not
where, and I've been thinking of turning that into an occupation for
quite a while, too.

--
gasmaster - level 4 unicyclist

Real men only need 1 wheel.
gasmaster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6713

Old August 21st 04, 08:11 AM
zach_jucha

hmm.... and i've been meaning to start an amusment park!! i will call it
"fenstergreans".. no. no. no. "-THE- FENSTERGREANS". and if you were
wondering, it's pronounced "e-ans". also, we will have baloons, but the
baloons will be filled with something that makes them fall to the ground
instead of float, and all of them will have sad faces on them. we will
take black and white photos of you on our awesome rides like, the manic
depressive coaster, and then frame them and put them in art galleries,
and not sell them to you, ever. black turtlenecks and scowling will be
mandatory, and if you haven't been lit on fire at least twice by the
time you leave, you get your money back.

--
zach_jucha - cat eater

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072

Old August 22nd 04, 12:16 AM
Sofa

zach_jucha wrote:
* we will have baloons, but the baloons will be filled with something
that makes them fall to the ground instead of float*

air?

--
Sofa - you - pee - dee

Happy Life Day

'Unicycle Product Reviews' (http://tinyurl.com/368h6) *107* reviews on
*72* products

'London Unicycling Club ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/) (London,
Ontario, Canada)

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

The Effects of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- WhyOff-Road Bicycling Should be Prohibited Pablo Ricardo Mountain Biking 69 July 23rd 04 10:40 AM
FS: Park Tools res09c5t Marketplace 0 July 12th 04 11:26 PM
Speed limit Brian Drury UK 48 June 28th 04 12:45 PM
Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 01:16 PM