Beg, beg, beg....

Old April 16th 07, 07:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_43_]

Default Beg, beg, beg....

I THINK I've got a spare set of mountain bike shoes with cleats, that
I'd be happy to send over.... They're smallish (38 or 39 - will confirm
later), so would suit a young kid or a woman.

Let me know if you're intersted?

--
LotteBum

Old April 16th 07, 11:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gravelmuncher[_32_]

Zebee Johnstone Wrote:
...Anyone else in Sydney
with some? If not I'll send them over alone.

Zebee

Yup - size 48, 2-strap SPD-SL with tired Look cleats. I'm coming to
town on Sunday for the rock-for-rights gig if that helps at all.

gm

--
gravelmuncher

Old April 16th 07, 11:43 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Gags

"Bleve" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 16, 1:19 pm, gplama gplama.2p4...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
I've got a pair of Diadora road shoes (almost new) size 44 or 45 IIRC..
I can stick my current cleats on them too as I'm just about to switch
to fresh ones (plenty of kms left on them).

So.... you're saying it'll cost $20 in postage to 'donate' them?

Can we batch some up? I have an old pair of Lakes (not worn much)
that I'd donate, and some SPD-SL cleats that are fine for road riding
(just ... don't do hillsprints in them!)

I have got an old pair of size 48 Shimano Shoes in reasonable condition with
Look cleats and a set of old look pedals that I don't need any more. Might
even be able to scrounge up a couple of odd LED lights as well. I will
volunteer to be the shoe collector in Melbourne if no one else has already
done so......I commute in from Viewbank to Southbank every day and could
probably arrange pickups from either somewhere in the city at lunchtime or
within a reasonable distance of my commute home.

If Llama and Bleve want to get in touch I can probably arrange something as
I think they are both out my way.....anyone else who is keen to contribute
to the collective box of smelly shoes then let me know.

Gags
gags underscore 44 at tpg dot com dot au

Old April 16th 07, 01:52 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

In aus.bicycle on Mon, 16 Apr 2007 20:33:29 +1000
gravelmuncher wrote:

Zebee Johnstone Wrote:
...Anyone else in Sydney
with some? If not I'll send them over alone.

Yup - size 48, 2-strap SPD-SL with tired Look cleats. I'm coming to
town on Sunday for the rock-for-rights gig if that helps at all.

I'm in Campsie, dunno if that's on your way. if you know Moz and he's
going to be there I can pick them up from him.

Zebee
Old April 16th 07, 07:31 PM posted to aus.bicycle
::dom::[_19_]

LotteBum Wrote:
I THINK I've got a spare set of mountain bike shoes with cleats, that
I'd be happy to send over.... They're smallish (38 or 39 - will confirm
later), so would suit a young kid or a woman.

Let me know if you're intersted?

Yup... interested... PM me and I'll send you my email and postal
address.

--
::dom::

Old April 16th 07, 07:43 PM posted to aus.bicycle
::dom::[_20_]

Gags Wrote:
"Bleve" wrote in message
[...]

Cheers Gags. If you don't manage to hook up with the other two let me
know and we can work it out... many thanks!

--
::dom::

Old April 16th 07, 11:31 PM posted to aus.bicycle
beerwolf

Zebee Johnstone wrote in
:

In aus.bicycle on Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:09:56 +1000
dom wrote:

We have all size feet. There's infact our best cyclists are all small
guys and girls. PM me and let me know the cost post (insured).

Not on cycling forums, so can't.

I suggest that we pool the shoes in cities. Anyone else in Sydney
with some? If not I'll send them over alone.

Zebee

I have a pair of Carnacs in good nick (size 43, too small for me).

--
beerwolf
(To reply by email, remove numbers from my address)
Old April 17th 07, 12:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle
::dom::[_21_]

beerwolf Wrote:
Zebee Johnstone wrote in
:

dom wrote:

We have all size feet. There's infact our best cyclists are all

small
guys and girls. PM me and let me know the cost post (insured).

Not on cycling forums, so can't.

I suggest that we pool the shoes in cities. Anyone else in Sydney
with some? If not I'll send them over alone.

Zebee

I have a pair of Carnacs in good nick (size 43, too small for me).

--
beerwolf
(To reply by email, remove numbers from my address)

Luverly. Beerwolf --- cool name

Everyone/anyone can email me domDOTsansomATgmailDOTcom for my postal
address etc.

Whoever's organising the "combined post" contact me so I can arrange to
pay for postage.

If you guys ever need anything from Fiji just holla! And if you're ever
get over here look me up... there's always a spare bike (road or MTB)
avaiable for a ride.

--
::dom::

Old April 17th 07, 01:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

In aus.bicycle on Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:07:48 +1000
dom wrote:

Whoever's organising the "combined post" contact me so I can arrange to
pay for postage.

I'm willing to be a drop off point in Sydney, and I can do some
pickups within say 30km of the CBD.

So anyone with shoes who doesn't live well out of town let me know
where to pick them up from and I'll grab them this weekend.

Should fit 4 or 5 pairs in the box over there on the floor.

Zebee
Old April 17th 07, 01:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Apr 17, 9:07 am, ::dom:: dom.2p5...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
beerwolf Wrote:

Zebee Johnstone wrote in
:

dom wrote:

[...]

Llama's dropping his stuff off tonight to me at the Blackburn
clubrooms (Melbourne), so I can send over at least 2 pairs of shoes.

My dad was just in Fiji last week, shame, I could have sent 'em over
for free!