Beg, beg, beg....

Old April 17th 07, 02:03 AM posted to aus.bicycle
::dom::[_22_]

Default Beg, beg, beg....

Bleve Wrote:
On Apr 17, 9:07 am, ::dom:: dom.2p5...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
beerwolf Wrote:

Zebee Johnstone wrote in
:

In aus.bicycle on Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:09:56 +1000
dom wrote:

We have all size feet. There's infact our best cyclists are all
small
guys and girls. PM me and let me know the cost post (insured).

Not on cycling forums, so can't.

I suggest that we pool the shoes in cities. Anyone else in

Sydney
with some? If not I'll send them over alone.

Zebee

I have a pair of Carnacs in good nick (size 43, too small for me).

--
beerwolf
(To reply by email, remove numbers from my address)

Luverly. Beerwolf --- cool name

Everyone/anyone can email me domDOTsansomATgmailDOTcom for my postal
address etc.

Whoever's organising the "combined post" contact me so I can arrange

pay for postage.

If you guys ever need anything from Fiji just holla! And if you're

ever
get over here look me up... there's always a spare bike (road or

MTB)
avaiable for a ride.

Llama's dropping his stuff off tonight to me at the Blackburn
clubrooms (Melbourne), so I can send over at least 2 pairs of shoes.

My dad was just in Fiji last week, shame, I could have sent 'em over
for free!

Hope he had a good time. There's some pretty good rates for flights and
at the hotels at the moment, on account of the little coup we had before
Christmas.

Eternally grateful for the shoes.
cheers

--
::dom::

Old April 17th 07, 02:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
rooman[_61_]

Hey Dom,

rummaged through the detritis of my biking life and found a pair of :-

- Time Elan Road shoes in size 46 ( good solid shoes with plenty
left)
- Look floating Cleats (near new) and
- Look ARC pedals ( in good shape).

happy to send over direct to you at my cost.

send me a PM with your addy.

Roo

--
rooman

Old April 17th 07, 07:13 AM posted to aus.bicycle
::dom::[_23_]

rooman Wrote:
Hey Dom,

rummaged through the detritis of my biking life and found a pair of :-

- Time Elan Road shoes in size 46 ( good solid shoes with plenty
left)

- Look floating Cleats (near new) and
- Look ARC pedals ( in good shape).

happy to send over direct to you at my cost.

send me a PM with your addy.

Roo

Vinaka Roo

These will fit one of the guys perfectly, he only has flat pedals at
the moment.

Cheers

--
::dom::

Old April 24th 07, 11:32 AM posted to aus.bicycle
::dom::[_24_]

And the first pair of shoes has just arrived!

Thanks rooman

--
::dom::

Old May 7th 07, 10:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle
::dom::[_27_]

To all the Melbourne crew... the box of shoes and stuff arrived this
afternoon. Great stuff guys... you are amazing!!!!!! Update on some of
our cyclists. Four of them competed in New Caledonia Sunday before last.
ALL got PBs. One broke the Fiji mens Olympic distance record... by THREE
minutes and our only female knocked 20mins off her PB and is only 8mins
outside the Fiji Womens record (only her second Olympic distance
Tri)... they all say thanks for the support.

Any news from Sydney? Zebee?... anyone?

--
::dom::

Old May 7th 07, 02:01 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

In aus.bicycle on Mon, 7 May 2007 19:55:16 +1000
dom wrote:

Any news from Sydney? Zebee?... anyone?

I've been dreadfully slack.

I'll get there soon, honest!

Zebee
Old May 7th 07, 06:28 PM posted to aus.bicycle
::dom::[_28_]

dom wrote:

Any news from Sydney? Zebee?... anyone?

I've been dreadfully slack.

I'll get there soon, honest!

Zebee

No problem... I've got a few to keep us going. When you're ready.
I think beerwolf is trying to make contact for a pick up/drop pff.

--
::dom::

Old May 8th 07, 12:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gravelmuncher[_42_]

Aah geez - my memory is like a sieve these days. (has cost me a lot of
money to get it in this shape!)

Zebee - can I post these shoes to you? It'd probably be easier for me,
and cost me less than driving to you. PM me.

Apologies for the brain-fade Dom.

gm

--
gravelmuncher

Old May 8th 07, 11:04 AM posted to aus.bicycle
beerwolf[_2_]

Zebee, I emailed you about my Carnacs.
I too can post them, if that's easier for you.

--
beerwolf
Old May 10th 07, 11:40 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gravelmuncher[_44_]

Umm.....If Zebee has retracted the offer of being the "mule" for the
Sydney shoes, I can do it. Just PM me and i'll tell you where to send
them.

gm

--
gravelmuncher